• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Buggy on leaf springs

Its an 85 4runner frame. He brought it to me with seats and drive train and axles in it. All I done was the tube work.

smurfy90 built us just what we wanted I talked to him back and forth for a couple months with ideas on what we wanted it to look like while I was getting the frame ready we are very pleased with how it turned out I will try to keep some pics posted as we go on the rest of the build

I was on vacation week before last and didn't get to work on it did a little bit this past week final fitting on some of the body panels I got the top of the dash welded on and ground down today gonna work on it tomorrow try and finish dash panels it was DAM HOT today running that grinder !! I will get you the measurments tomorrow what are you wanting to know how wide it is at the outside of the sliders ?

Yea at the sliders will work. Just curious, going to do about the same thing to my 4runner and was thinking 48" wide would be wide enough using toy axles. My v8 buggy is 54" wide and has more than enough room.

58 inches outside of sliders 24 inch on belly you gonna have a hard time with 48 inches wide don't think you can have a flat belly but I have been wrong before !! hit smurfy90 up he can tell you prolly for sure

Thanks machen4x4 im trying to do ole smurfy90 proud he did a really good job using our ideas and his in building the cage