• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota Buggy Project SOLD

86tank

Got too many projects going on so I'm thinking about selling this one. This is what is left of the old shityota. I bought it from Kel to put all the parts in the chassis I started.

The chassis is all 1-3/4 .120 HREW. It's got 2x3 1/4" box tubing for the rock sliders and the rear cross member that the lower links attach to. The axle trusses are also 2x3 box tubing but are 3/16" thick. The interior is not 100 percent done. It needs trimmed in some places like for the shifters, and two pieces to finish or the fire wall. The rear links are 1-3/4 1/4" wall dom with 7/8 heims from Barnes 4x4. The front links are just 1-1/2 tacked in to cycle the suspension. The coil overs pictured do not go with it, I just have them for another project and used them to go ahead and have the mounts ready.

The drivetrain is a 22re, w56, and a stock top shift t case. Axles have 4.10 gears and both are welded. The front has rcv axles and drive flanges. I have the orbital and ram also that came with the original truck. The engine ran when it was pulled, but did run hot like the thermostat was stuck. Think the head gasket was blown but I can't say for sure. The trans doesn't take 3rd and 4th, I was told it's more than likely a broken pin in the shift fork? I have all of the stuff I could save for the efi harness and a new radiator for it. The tires are about 50% tread and do leak down. 38x12.50 on 15x12 aluminum wheels. The seats are old prps. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff and I can get more pics if needed. As I get time I'll keep working on it and the price will go up if I do enough to it. For now the price is $3000 or best offer. Call or text 205-522-7868 or you can email me at [email protected]. Located in Cordova Al. About 30 min west of Birmingham.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

Re: Toyota Buggy Project $3000 obo

Shityota never looked so good. Hard for me to say that after such a fine chassis was concocted on the original. Helluva a deal. Damn if I didn't have freaking 5 projects going on, I'd buy the thing back and proceed to beat the everyliving crap out of it. Looks great man and GLWS.

Re:

It was hard to cut the parts off such high quality that's for sure. You never know I may get it done one day and we'll go wheelin.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

Re: Re:

kmcminn said:
Heck you should finish it. It looks nice.
I appreciate it. If no one bites on it I will. Just figured I'd throw it out there and see if there was any interest. I'm scared if I finish it I'll get attached and never get rid of it.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

Re:

That was fast....Kevin gonna get it up and running?

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
That was fast....Kevin gonna get it up and running?

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Its heading back to Georgia. Rjhoward32006 wound up taking it.

Thanks for the deal!!! Easy and friendly to do business with. Btw i found your protacotor magnetized under the floor. I can throw it in a flate rate box for ya. Well after i use it :rolf:

Rjhoward32006 said:
Thanks for the deal!!! Easy and friendly to do business with. Btw i found your protacotor magnetized under the floor. I can throw it in a flate rate box for ya. Well after i use it :rolf:

You know you are required to keep the build thread going, right? This particular mobile might as well be made out of gold and platinum and unicorn blood. Glad it is going to a good home.

Re: Re: Toyota Buggy Project SOLD

Rjhoward32006 said:
I'll have to find so called build thread
I never had one but Kel did for the og shityota. I can't believe that dang protractor stayed on anything that far. I can't make it stay on a level piece of tube.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

Rjhoward32006 said:
If you want it i'll send it, if not i'll use the **** out of it lol

Don't worry about that thing man I have another one. It would be more hassle than its worth.

Latest posts