• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota crawler

adamp

One of my employees wants to buy his first crawler and get to know the sport. He doesn't know much about it so I'm trying to help him get into something and get him out in the woods. I think bang for buck a mild built Toyota but open to filtering through some others. I think he's looking to spend $2000-$3000 or so to get started so I think I can hopefully find him something to get going.

Agreed. I talked him into buying it but by the time I got him to pull the trigger earlier this week he said a deal was already made to be picked up saturday (today). He said if it fell through he'd let him know so hopefully he's next in line if it's not picked up today.

Call John at Athens driveline he has got his first cab truck Toyota was built right proven on the trails built with best stuff then he got into Sammy thing and truck just sit in back of shop

Trailjeep said:
Call John at Athens driveline he has got his first cab truck Toyota was built right proven on the trails built with best stuff then he got into Sammy thing and truck just sit in back of shop

Thanks for the lead. I don't have FB but I told him to try to contact him through there since the shop is probably closed for the holiday weekend.

Toyota tube buggy modelled after the old Scorpion buggy. 3 link front with coils, leaf rear. ARB front, welded rear, doubler, propane, 39 TSL's on beadlocks, room for 4-5 people, but only has front seats currently. Asking $6,200 - a little higher than you said originally, but a rock solid rig for someone to play with. Also titled - so it can be street legal.
18268268_10212733771569957_362263387389745804_n.jpg

Yeah that's way out of his budget. Prefer something a little more discreet on the street too. Can be heavily built but he does need to drive it to the trails. He doesn't have anything to tow with but he lives in oak ridge so he can drive to windrock. John's @ Athens driveline was a bit out of his budget too, talked to him Tuesday. I think he has about $3500 right now. Couple weeks and he'll have a lot more if he doesn't find anything before his next paycheck.