• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota drive line spacers

they're available, not sure where though...:eeek:

EDIT:

I wouldnt get them either.... i think they;re like $50-70 and aluminum...??? not really sure though...if you can wait, then wait...

extra sheer points greater d-line angles (granted you;re only doing this for a temp. fix) but you'd be better off, getting a d-line set up. with along slip or whatever, and having it retubed by a buddy later on down the road... prolly a little more money, but you'd not have to worry about a silly spacer:rolleyes: Depending on how long it will be before dual cases this might be a better option...

That is my opinion :redneck: I don't mean to sound harsh, just want to let you know​

I wouldn't run the either.. just my opinion.. But i've seen them run many many times without problems.
I even saw one on a full size!

You coul make one pretty easy

But they only come up to 1.5", which doesn't seem like enough to make up the difference between single- and dual-cases (unless I'm missing something).[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the link
I put toyota rears up front, and at full droop the drive line comes apart. I just dont want to speed the money on drivelines this year and next. I am a tight wad And it should so only be for a year or so.

you can make yoru own front driveline. Either square tube it or buy a slip.

even with spacers the stock slip isn't enough and it'll be falling out every time you flex up the truck. And if you space it to far you'' smash your tcase up when you bottom out the shaft.

There's a reason the shops sell longer slips :awesomework:

thay are right!! wen you go dual you will need to bildand or have a new front drive line bilt!! and you will need to have your rear drive line shortend!

i would invest your money in having a good rear drive line bilt and just do the front your self or have some one one hear help you if you dont know how or whatever i have bilt several so if you need help let me know!!

Pete :D

I'd just retube your old one for now, you can get the tube for half the price of that spacer. It's really not that hard to get it fairly well balanced either, just insert the ends into the new tube, jack up the front end, bolt your ends up, and spin the front tires with the transfercase in 2wd. Just watch the wobble, and give it a little bump till it looks good, and give it a few tacks.

Cheap easy way to do it. cut old shaft in two, got to metal store, buy a tight fitting tube that slips over the old tube, have it cut to the new length and weld it up. Have done it that way lots of times.

But either way your old slip is going to be to short, pretty much wasting your $ money lengthening the old one. It really sucks when you climb something and roll back a bit hitting the brakes, or flexing out and your driveshaft falls apart.:looser:

Last edited:

Latest posts