• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota guys

Whats funny is a local kid came on another site asking what the first thing he should do to his yota was awhile back. I told him without a doubt he needed a cage before all the "fun" stuff because if you're dead lockers don't matter.

He got an allpro tube bed which is better than nothing.

Today we're out at beverly dunes and he was sand blinded momentarily coming down a small dune, not actually going very fast at all and went ass over teakettle...

Photo-0016.jpg

That pile of **** bumper with cold welds that all cracked upon impact that was attached to a HF winch plate that the previous owner installed to the front of the frame acted as a shovel and over he went.

He's picking up a new cab tomorrow and ordering a Marlin cage, perfect timing thanks for the heads up Gavin. :D

Whats funny is a local kid came on another site asking what the first thing he should do to his yota was awhile back. I told him without a doubt he needed a cage before all the "fun" stuff because if you're dead lockers don't matter.

He got an allpro tube bed which is better than nothing.

Today we're out at beverly dunes and he was sand blinded momentarily coming down a small dune, not actually going very fast at all and went ass over teakettle...

Photo-0016.jpg

That pile of **** bumper with cold welds that all cracked upon impact that was attached to a HF winch plate that the previous owner installed to the front of the frame acted as a shovel and over he went.

He's picking up a new cab tomorrow and ordering a Marlin cage, perfect timing thanks for the heads up Gavin. :D

Bujeebus. Yeah some of the guys I wheel with said without a doubt I need a cage to go to rimrock, or Im uninvited:booo: I've already came close a couple times:redneck: Ill be ordering it this week for sure:cheer:

Bujeebus. Yeah some of the guys I wheel with said without a doubt I need a cage to go to rimrock, or Im uninvited:booo: I've already came close a couple times:redneck: Ill be ordering it this week for sure:cheer:

Yee, I've seen someone get killed there with a cage.

I think it is a good start to a cage. But if you are going to wheel hard. I personally think you need more cage

I don't see an X brace

Can some one that know cages give there input on this cage

Last edited: