• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Head gasket

I use the stock one from Toyota, others have said the one Enginebuildr sells is a good product also. I have had poor luck with the Felpro gaskets.

Felpro gaskets are crap on yota engines. I priced a stock headgasket and ended up buying the whole kit from Ted @ engnbldr.com for a whopping $20 more..... Good gaskets, damned good price.

Felpro gaskets are crap on yota engines. I priced a stock headgasket and ended up buying the whole kit from Ted @ engnbldr.com for a whopping $20 more..... Good gaskets, damned good price.

Question for you WT. with the master engine kit. how would i know what cam i would have for a 22RET

yeah he wants a bed not sure what else. he just said when you bring a bed you guys could talk on the motor hes not sure what its realy worth. to you or him.
you know what route hes taking for engine. so his does no good for him anymore :redneck:

Give me a call at work and i will give you the "nw-wheelers" discount on OEM yota stuff. I will be in again on wed.

Toyota Of Bellevue. If you don't remember, my name it's sean. I know you live quite a bit north of there i can just mail it to you, just pay a lil bit for shipping.