Sold/Expired Toyota Land Cruiser - 93 FZJ80 "Mulligan"

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
Bet you won't buy it...

17884155_10155232292492421_963557374509542813_n.jpg

https://bham.craigslist.org/cto/6099334619.html

http://www.facebook.com/ericnhagan/videos/10155232194197421/

1993 FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser
This is a SOLID rig ready to tackle the trail and not be worried with scratches and minor dings:
350K+ miles. Mileage truly unknown for lack of a working tachometer for a few years. New(used) tach shows 252K. being that old, it does burn oil. But with care, it can and often does go 100's of thousands of more miles...
Head Gasket has been upgraded to new style HG, BY TOYOTA DEALERSHIP.
Pesky Heater Hose (PHH) has been fixed and is now bypassed.
Old Man Emu 2.5" lift coil springsw/ Metal Tech leveling spacers up front. Generic 12" travel shocks.
ARB front bumper, slightly tweaked but only if you look for it. Fitted and installed with Warn 8274, mother of all winches. Winch needs motor refresh.
LED light bar
Safari Snorkel Air intake
BudBuilt Heavy Duty relay rod, and steering rod. HD Tie Rod Ends.
Aussie Locker in rear dif, Open front 8" HiPinion dif.
Birfields and Drive flanges are the newer "thicker" and longer style from a 94-97 FZJ80.
Front axle was last serviced within last 6 months, adding new spindle bushings and fresh grease in knuckles. U-joints in front drive shaft 6 months old. Regreased rear u-joints at same time as well as Fresh gear oil in rear dif.
Transfer case rear output seal has small leak. Never needs filling, but will leave a very small spot on pavement.
AC and Heat work. Being an EARLY 93, the AC Dryer is still tucked up by the battery! Not hanging LOW behind the bumper like they started doing later in 93 then on throughout 97.
Wilderness Full Sized Roof Rack
Originally came with leather seats, as you know the leather of a 24 y/o vehicle is bad, and the front seats were replaced with CLOTH seats from a 94. VERY comfortable and desired manual seats.
Small tear in leather wrapped steering wheel, covered with steering wheel cover.
Sunroof leaked, so it was closed, sealed, and unplugged. Still can use the headliner shade, but no longer opens. BUT, no worry with leaks!
Interior is intact. carpet is faded in typical spots. 3rd row seats a gone, full sized spare rides in back with a covered shelf that also acts as a sleeping spot when overlanding when you lay the second row seats down.
Fender Flares have been removed, holes have not been covered, heavy rain does get in to the quarter panels, but not enough to care.
Various dents and dings around the body. Driver side rocker panel is cut out.
Paint is not good. When i wash the truck, I spray the hood with tire shine. It makes it look GREAT!
Windows all work, but are slow like any 80. Two front windows have new rubber seals from about 3 years ago.
Aftermarket stereo and speakers, even has subwoofer in box and amp in back cargo. Sounds great and can attach any USB/AUX device.
315/75 R16 Nitto Trail Grapplers on factory wheels with matching full size spare. (pics show different tires but same size).
The trucks name is "Mulligan" even though you can call it what you would like. I've owned this unit THREE times. It keeps coming back to me. Every time I think it's found it's forever home... Hopefully YOU will be it's forever owner.
Can you Daily Drive it? I did, but you answer that. I did off and on for 5 years. Loved every minute of it. To me, this is a truck that you could DD... but would be better suited for maybe a few days a week, but definitely drive to the trails, not worry with scratches or dings, and conquer nearly any obstacle that a street worthy rig can conquer.
As I think of more things, I will be adding to this description.
PRICE - I simply do not need the truck so $5000. Firm, but Cash talks...
Come see this truck, you will buy it.