• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota Mini-Truck Axles: 5.29's, Locked, Hi-Steer - 1100$ - BANNED

redneckbatmobile

Set of front and rear axles for a toy, bought another set and don't need these. Both are geared to 5.29's, locked, and ready to bolt up. Set up for standard width leafs. Front is an 85, rear is an IFS width out of an 87 4runner. Stock birfs/axle shafts and manual locking aisin hubs. Asking 1100, cash only, no trades! Located in Raeford, NC. Can deliver for gas money within a reasonable distance. Pictures sent via text per request...

Re: Toyota Mini-Truck Axles: 5.29's, Locked, Hi-Steer - 1100$

Thanks, lol. Don't have pictures to upload on here (there aren't any that I put up), but will text them to you if you want, just shoot me a number.

Read the rules. Damn newbies. :ban:

I think he is trying to help you out...

Notice the three locked topics on the first page? All for not having pics....

There is even one awarded with a nice 30 day ban.

Banned for not following our rules.

JohnG
Admin.

Why has there been such a huge wave of tards not posting pics and leaving out half the info in furr cell ads?!?!

I dont know.. :dunno:

Why even make a for sale ad without pics? Who wants to buy invisible axles? :****:

At least the rules weed out the idiots.

New rule is going to make it better I hope. More have had pictures this week. I decided not to lock the threads so we can make fun. But I removed their info so they can't profit from it. They can also read, just the posting privilege has been revolked for 30 days. So, :stir: :rolf:

Almost as bad is the people bumping a thread that's 5,6 years old saying, " Are these still available? " 5 years? :wtflol:

It's difficult for me to understand why one wouldn't post a picture? If I've got something I want to sell, I'm gonna put 10x the info in the listing than one really needs and double the pics. If you want to post something without pics, list it in the Swapper...... :****:

JohnG said:
New rule is going to make it better I hope. More have had pictures this week. I decided not to lock the threads so we can make fun. But I removed their info so they can't profit from it. They can also read, just the posting privilege has been revolked for 30 days. So, :stir: :rolf:
Haha that's great! >:D

JohnG said:
FAWK yes!!!