• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota parts sellout..dual cases, longfields, built rearends UPDATED

iluv4nick8n

Toyota parts sell out. I have several stock and aftermarket parts left over from my build, another project part out, and garage clean out. I will delete parts as they sell and update as I find more stuff laying around. Can send pics and will try my best to answer all questions. Will separate parts, make package deal, or make a killer deal on everything. I'm located in London Ky. Text is fastest (606-231-2722)

1985 Toyota full length lower truss front end, upper and lower full gussets, 4 stud hy steer arms, Bobby Long original cromoly axles and hub gears, 4cyl third, 4:10 with lock rite locker, TG hy steer arms with fj80 joints, hydraulic assist ram mounts welded on, diff armor, TG u-bolt flip kit, RUF springs, 2" wheel spacers, solid brake rotors and calipers with extended brake lines, TG brake backing plate eliminators, brass axle bushings, new brake rotors, calipers, and pads SOLD

Trail Gear Rock Assault Toyota front end housing. Axle tubes are 5/16" thick 1020 DOM tubing with an outer diameter of 3". The short side of the axle tube has been lengthened by 3", making the axle IFS width, so there is no need to run wheel spacers. Center section is press formed 1/4" plate steel and bottom is shaved to give 3/4" more ground clearance under the diff. The third member mounting surface is 1/2" plate steel. Has all TG 3 link brackets and TG shock brackets welded on, TG diff stud eliminator kit, TG breather, and Marlin Crawler seals. 30 spline cromoly axles that fit the housing width, and TG 1.25" creeper joints. 3 left hand and 3 right with 2" x .250 DOM tubing for lower and upper links. The Pan hard bar is 1.25" x .250" wall DOM bent to clear v6 oil pan. Was all bought as a complete TG front 3 link kit SOLD

IFS width rear end with diff armor, shock mounts, complete brakes, 4cyl third, spool with 4:10 gear, 1.5" wheel spacers, 2" lift blocks SOLD

1985 full lower truss frontend, all stock complete drop out with brakes, leaf springs attached, aisin lock outs, 4:10 third, factory steering, all complete but drag link is bent $350

1985 (non ifs narrow length) rear end, complete dropout with leaf springs still bolted on $150

LowRange Offroad front upper axle truss $20

Pair of stock knuckles and spindles from a 84 front housing in perfect shape $50

1990 IFS width complete rear end, 4:10 6cyl third member $150

IFS width rear housing with v6 third (no ring or pinion gears inside) with axles, drum brakes, and diff guard $100

W56C series 5 speed trans with dual cases. Forward shift crawl box with 2:28 gears, marlin adaptor, top shift rear case with 4.7 gear set, single shifters, all mated together with TG dual case skid plate/cross member and solid transfer case mounts, with the front and rear drivelines ready to bolt in SOLD

W56C 5 speed transmission for forward shift transfer case SOLD

(2)forward shift transfer cases $50 ea

3 Trail Gear HD transfer case shift rail detent springs and ball SOLD

4 stud hy steer arms with trunion bearings and new shims SOLD

4" TG front arch springs SOLD

Chevrolet 64" rear springs $100

TG u-bolt flip kit pads with extended ubolts and 4" blocks $50

Bobby Longfield (original) 30 spline axles, like brand new, never ran just packed for spares SOLD

Several front and rear drivelines/drive shafts from short and long bed, 2Wd and 4WD, IFS and solid axle front $50ea

1992 Toyota 4x4 frame. Bare frame for Regular cab short bed, no rust anywhere, has rear leaf springs still attached and front suspension minus the front diff and axles. Has all break and fuel lines, nothing cut off anywhere $200

1991 toyota cab in perfect shape, perfect doors, great interior, missing clutch pedal assembly, no rust or dents, good hood, passenger side fender has 2 small dents in front, and front bumper (no title) SOLD

5:29 ring and pinion gear for 4cyl SOLD

4:10 ring and pinion gears for 4cyl and v6 thirds SOLD

Pair or 3" wheel spacers with lug nuts for Toyota/Chevrolet 6 lug 6 on 5.5 pattern $50

Stock IFS steering box SOLD

IFS Marlin Crawler steering box drilled and tapped for hydraulic steering with fittings installed and dropped pitman arm for fj80 joint SOLD

New in the pack solid pinion spacer (replaces crush sleeve) 1 for a 4cyl third and 1 for v6 third $20ea

Have several interior parts for 2nd and 3rd gen toyota trucks just ask
(Headliners, door panels, carpet, dashes and pieces, etc..)

Several different rear toyota drive shafts and rear leaf spring packs just ask

V6 radiator $75

Solid back glass with good weather stripping $50

Solid back glass (no weather stripping) $30

Third gen Toyota truck crystal clear bumper marker lights $20

1990 toyota pickup, 4x4, 22re, 5 speed. Needs transmission and transfer case put in, they are laying in the bed. Has rust and frame has been platted. Needs pinion bearing and a fuel pump. Will throw in a fuel pump and another good third member to fix it with. Still waiting on the title from previous owner so I will sell with a bill of sale and NO TITLE but I get the title I will let new owner have it SOLD

Re: Toyota crawler partout and parts sellout..dual cases, longfields, built rearends

i will take the both of the solid pinion spacers pm me with payment info

Re: Toyota crawler partout and parts sellout..dual cases, longfields, built rearends

Wished you lived closer, that's some great prices on stuff.

Hey do u still have the hydro assist parts

i want the both the solid pinion spacers if u will ship please.. text me 3362597187

id like to have the 91 cab, I need tons of parts from it, im just not sure when I will have free time to come get it, shoot me a text if you can, 859-213-2191 thanks,Will

Tc-Anniej said:
Hey do u still have the hydro assist parts
Still Have the steering box, the ram and hoses are sold

Texts sent guys

Did you ever get your PayPal account fixed

No its still not working on my end

Update: parts added and more parts marked sold

BUMP. I will be at Black Mountain ORP in Harlan Ky this weekend (5/22-5/25) I can bring parts with me if anybody is interested

UPDATED. More parts added, needs to go so make offers