• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota Parts

carrjoe

I am not on here much so email me directly at [email protected] or call 423 571 0915. I have broken my collar bone and messed my back up so really can’t ship anything for a couple of weeks. If you call me I can answer questions, please don’t pm me.
All parts came from running trucks that had not been parked very long. I have cleaned all parts with simple green. They are currently stored inside a shed placed on pallets cared in plastic so they will stay dry. I will sell all parts listed below for $1200. *’85 front Toyota axle complete front hub to hub that came from a running truck. It had a new caliper on the driver side before the truck was parked. The axle has all the steering linkage from knuckle to knuckle, all the way up to the power steering box that is still attached with the reservoir and the hoses. The leaf springs are also still attached to the front housing. The springs have been cut off above the shackle though I don’t think you could re-weld the shackle to your project. The truck still has a steering stabilizer on it that looks relatively new. The third member has a 4.10 gear. I have the matching rear ’85 housing. Will a good 4.10 third member complete from disc brake drum to drum. The third is good and open, never tampered with and totally stock. I have the springs and U-bolts to hold them on the housing. The springs are complete and have been plasma cut from shackle down. I don’t think you could re-weld the shackle to your project but you could try! The brake shoes looked good when the axle was pulled. Asking $500 for all of this.
*Complete set of ’84 front and rear axles. The front axle came from a truck that I separated the draglink from the steering box. This set does not have a steering box, but the rod is there connecting knuckle to knuckle, slightly bent. I have the springs to go with the front nut bolted on but I have u-bolts a plate to do so. It has a broken hub where I accidentally hit it with forks on the tractor, but most people run drive flanges so no big deal. It has good brakes and calipers. The front has good birfields and an open 4.10 third. The rear also has the springs with it but they are not installed. They are lying with it with the u-bolts and plats to be installed. The rear has an open 4.10 gear and good drum brakes. The brake lines have just been snipped. This axle is ready to go under your project. Asking $400 for all of this.
* 2 IFS rear ends. One came out of an ’88 truck and the other one from an ’89 truck. Each rearend axle has an open stock 4.10 gear, untampered with gear oil changed when needed. They are good from drum to drum. The brake shoes look pretty good. These two rear ends have spring perches but no springs. The break lines have been clipped/unbolted and both axles are ready to put under a Samurai or ’85 and later truck as they are wider than a regular mini truck axle so the tires will not rub the frame of these vehicles. Asking $150 for each rear end.
*2 Front hub assemblies of a 88 Toyota pickup that I cut the cv shaft with a torch and unbolted it from the IFS upper and lower A-arm. I took the left and right side off as a unit. It has a dust cover, caliper, rotor, hub, and a cv shaft sticking out of the back of each assembly. Asking $50 a piece or $90 for the pair.
*4 IFS steering boxes with the hoses, reservoir, pitman, and steering bar that went to the firewall to connect to the steering wheel. Asking $70 for each steering box.
*Set of 30x9.50s mounted on ’88 steel wheels. Two tires are bfg 30x9.50s a.t.’s and the other two are Michelins I think. They have about 40% of the tread left on them. Asking $65 for all four of the rollers and rims.
If everything is bought individually the cost adds up to $1,640 so if somebody needed toyota parts this is a deal at 1,200 for everything.
Call Joe Carr 423 570915 for info.
Kolton from MS is coming today to pick it all up so call 228-363-9740 if you neeed anything because is selling some stuff.

I replied to your yahoo email account. I just barely count this post call me or email directly [email protected]

[/img][/img]
DSC03130.jpg

There is the parts before I wrapped them in plastic and put them under the shed.

DSC03100.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

DSC03116.jpg

DSC03119.jpg

DSC03125.jpg

DSC03126.jpg

DSC03109.jpg

Fourwheeler I need to sell for 5200. It is a brand new atv bought this year though it's an 08 Outlaw Independent Rear Suspension 525 Outlaw. . It It has about an hour on it. I broke my collar bone on the 800 Renegade in the background and haven't got to ride. I was coming off knee surgery when I bought it and thought the plush suspension would help me trail riding especially with the IRS suspension, but the Renegade has made me lazy. It has all the power you want more than a Raptor. It's a great quad but shifting gear with my left leg after surgery isn't working.
It has about a month of warranty left and a riding class that came with it.

DSC03044.jpg

[size=10pt]All parts have been sold to Colton, 228-363-9740 from Waveland, MS (Hancock County) and wants to sell some of the parts to cover his gas up here to TN. He is willing to drop off parts along his route, from 39576 to 37643. He is definately keeping the complete font with the springs attached but everything else is up for graps though it sold it's still forsale. Call 228 363 9740 for prices and time when he is exactly coming to Tn to pickup. He was dropping retainer in the mail on Thursday. [/size] [/size] [/size] [/color]