• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota pickup

yodaboy4life

so every one i haVE a 90 toyota pickup that seems more of a head ach then anything so first off i was having problems with my truck dieing so we cam to the conclusion that it was my alternator so we replaced it ran good for 2 to 3 weeks and now i have to get another new alternator i have done nothing the only thing running off of power that was not factory is some driving lights and a cb but i dont get why it keeps eating up alternators i just bought a brand new one from napa so if anyone has any input in it please help because im about ready to put a mtch in the tank:mad:

bad from supply? i got a brand new alt for my datsun pickup awhile back, and it went to crap in 3 weeks. replaced it again, no problems since. any shorts? or crossed wires?

it is a 3.slow but i think i figerd it out i put a new batt in it and it is fine now the red top i had in it was 8 years old so yea ill keep it posted if somthing goes bad again

it is a 3.slow but i think i figerd it out i put a new batt in it and it is fine now the red top i had in it was 8 years old so yea ill keep it posted if somthing goes bad again
Check your grounds, connection, fraying in wires and the ability for your battery to hold a charge. Are you sure your getting the right output alt?