• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired toyota propane kit

351yj

I'm looking for a Toyota propane kit... if anybody has one or knows about one please let me know... post it up here or text me at (256) 548-o6o6

351yj said:
I'm looking for a Toyota propane kit... if anybody has one or knows about one please let me know... post it up here or text me at (256) 548-o6o6

Hey bud, have you checked with Andy yet?

altfuel1991 said:
We can put together a new kit for you. Give me a call and let me know how I can help.
if you could give me a price and specs on a kit w/o a tank that would be great... i sent you a text earlier also

hey buddy.. i did get your text... can you give me some details on the kit ... mixer size, side or top inlet, vaporizer size, electric lock off ?

The mixer for a stock engine will be a 200 or 225 series. You can let me know whether you want a side inlet or top. If you want a side inlet let me know what size inlet you need. There is an adapter that mounts the mixer to your original throttle body. The vaporizer will be a model "E" . I normally provide a VFF30 lockoff valve rather than an electric one because it will shut off the fuel if the engine quits and I have seen a lot of conversions where the electric lockoff was wired to stay on if the switch was on. They are supposed to be wired through an oil pressure or vacuum switch for safety. I include all the hose, fittings and brackets needed to connect from the tank to the fuel system. The only thing you will supply is a forklift bottle and whatever air filter you want to use.