• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota rock bouncer. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

My new single seater is coming along, Hope to have it in roller by feb. and ready to ride in april. BUT my hats off to single seat builders , With a side sitting toyota manual , nothing is the same side to side or front to rear. Some of you know , I'm a big guy. This single seat stuff is a real challange .

newbie question, but other then the 2 metal plates tacked to the front of the chassis what else is holding the main frame rails so they don't move around when building on it?

JD said:
newbie question, but other then the 2 metal plates tacked to the front of the chassis what else is holding the main frame rails so they don't move around when building on it?

They get tacked to the table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a little mor work
puvejape.jpg
utyzu4em.jpg

jebujyqu.jpg
7ysuqusu.jpg
muhuzugy.jpg
ahequsyn.jpg

I got the engine compartment work done. I need to build a table so I can do the inks.

Neal3000 said:
How are you gonna get a v8 in there later on when you realize that toyota-rockbouncer is a oxymoron? :flipoff1:
why all the hate for the Toyota drive train? I loose some weight and it's a bad thing? I beat the shot outa my yota now. I use plenty of wheel speed. So increase my power to weight ratio. So what. I guess haters gonna hate.

I do not have a yota anything but I ride with a lot of them and they flat work the light weight and high clearance diffs the easy doubler I will build one later on good job on the build

Technician said:
why all the hate for the Toyota drive train? I loose some weight and it's a bad thing? I beat the shot outa my yota now. I use plenty of wheel speed. So increase my power to weight ratio. So what. I guess haters gonna hate.

I caught a lot of heck for having a Sammy powered bouncer. But it had a lot of woopow!

smurfy90 said:
I caught a lot of heck for having a Sammy powered bouncer. But it had a lot of woopow!
The Sammy bouncer was an awesome build. I kinda inspired my build. With boost this buggy will get down.

jp fan said:
I do not have a yota anything but I ride with a lot of them and they flat work the light weight and high clearance diffs the easy doubler I will build one later on good job on the build
Thanks

Technician said:

Use a yota V8 find a wrecked Tundra the 4.7 was pretty decent from the factory my wife has an 03 no complains from me....

Technician said:
The Sammy bouncer was an awesome build. I kinda inspired my build. With boost this buggy will get down.

Thanks, I had a turbo for it and never got around to making it happen.