• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota Rock Crawler

Blake G

Up for sale is a Toyota rock crawler project. It has a 22 r that has less than 10hrs of run time on it. It had the head and crank re worked. It has trail gear high steer kit still in the box and an ifs steering box included. Also comes with a set of long field axles which have a life time warranty. It has dual transfer cases with a trail gear adapter and a 4.7 kit in the rear case. It has 63 inch leaf springs in the rear and rear leads in the front. Motor also has a new clutch. Just needs the high steer installed and some drive shafts made. I got this in on trade does have a title. The body also is in good condition and has low miles. I'm sure I'm forgetting something Call or text 9 3 1 6 0 7 2 9 6 1. Price is 2800 obo Location is Hillsboro Tn. I'm going to try and sale this for a couple of weeks if it doesn't sale I am parting it out.

Attachments

• IMAG0118.jpg
    IMAG0118.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 657
whats the intrior look like, dash does it have door panels that type of stuff. i just sold a rig and if the boss dont mindi might get with you on the whole truck.
does it have a title?
thanks jamie