• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota stuck N broke at Elbe

Well those who knows Jeremy know he has multiple rigs. Easy mistake I just texted casey the basic info of who where an he could use the extra help.

Its easy for some people to sit their and talk ****. Cuz they didnt get off their lazy asses to help at all.. Although its taken years to get rocks on the Ranier Vista and their still not on the trail....All talk....:kissmyass:

Although its taken years to get rocks on the Ranier Vista and their still not on the trail....All talk....:kissmyass:

If you would like to donate the heavy equipment, fuel and money to get it all in there then we'll do it this weekend :cool:

hey casey calm down, I think he was just flicking you ****. you know what teasing is like right?:beer:

I think it's safe to say that he missed that Rick.:awesomework:

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).
You're a hard man to love Casey, but I keep trying.

If you would like to donate the heavy equipment, fuel and money to get it all in there then we'll do it this weekend :cool:

We have the money set aside for the fuel.
We had funding for the heavy equipment until the NOVA funds were taken away.
We had arrangments for donations of the heavy equipment until the recession hit that company and that donation was no longer viable.
So far all we have to use is my loader and that's only one part of the job, Can't move the rocks farther up on to the trail until we can get them put in place properly.

Thread hijack over.

We have the money set aside for the fuel.
We had funding for the heavy equipment until the NOVA funds were taken away.
We had arrangments for donations of the heavy equipment until the recession hit that company and that donation was no longer viable.
So far all we have to use is my loader and that's only one part of the job, Can't move the rocks farther up on to the trail until we can get them put in place properly.

Thread hijack over.

Why doesnt the WoW donate the money. Arent you still a member? They are all about keeping trails clean' fun'and open. Right?:awesomework:

Just a question. No drama...

Why doesnt the WoW donate the money. Arent you still a member? They are all about keeping trails clean' fun'and open. Right?:awesomework:

If W.O.W. had an extra $4,000 in the bank we probably would. If anyone wants to donate a large excavator for us to use, send me or Gibby a PM.
:kiss:

There is a large excavator at the beginning of 9 road. I sure wish the owners would let us use it. Why wont the owner of that big hoe let us use it? Again who owns it?

:corn:

Only DNR employees are allowed to use that excavator for road maintenance. The DNR is not going to make the trails more interesting, it is up to the people that use them. We need to supply the equipment.

The DNR grows and sells trees and the profit goes to public schools. They are not interested in 4x4 trails. Four wheelers are un un-needed expense to them. If all the ORV trails were closed, the DNR would not be sad.

WOW has offered to do a fund raiser but the proposed date conflicted with a clean up at Tahuya so it was postponed.

I am still in contact with others to get donated equipment and I have a team ready to willing to do the work as soon as we can get the equipment that we need.

Last spring we had the money but the remaining rocks had not been delivered. Right before the rocks got delivered we lost the funds.

Thread jack! :fawkdancesmiley:

How come this thread say's broken Toyota still:mad:

It was a flipping JEEP!!!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Watch it Jaydog! Ed and I may have to run over your Jeep:stirpot:

Thanks Gibby! :awesomework::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn: :stirpot:

Us toyota Guys need to stick together I guess.......some jeep guys are just not very freindly! hahahahaha:haha: