• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Tacoma pre runner adapter kit?

toyota104

Does anyone besides inchworm-low range sale this adapter?

Wanting to convert a 2wd Tacoma to 4wd and keep the automatic transmission. I've had really bad customer service with low range off-road. (Not wanting to buy from them.)
2bd8f8eda1601e6fcf97049173eba674.jpg
But with all my searching I can not find anyone else that sales them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody else sells that adapter that I am aware of. Probably be cheaper to find a used auto out of a 4wd Tacoma.

Have you checked with Dave? They pretty much have everything, sometimes you have to call/ email to ask if you don't see it on the website.

bluetoy said:
Nobody else sells that adapter that I am aware of. Probably be cheaper to find a used auto out of a 4wd Tacoma.

I thought about using a 4wd trans. But I'll still need to buy the adapter to use old style cases plus the price of the 4wd trans. I don't know if it would be any cheaper.

smbroady82 said:
Have you checked with Dave? They pretty much have everything, sometimes you have to call/ email to ask if you don't see it on the website.

I'm going to call Dave Monday morning. This adapter only comes with 23 spline coupler. So I need to order a new 23 spline input shaft for my existing cases.

By the way your truck looks killer.

toyota104 said:
I'm going to call Dave Monday morning. This adapter only comes with 23 spline coupler. So I need to order a new 23 spline input shaft for my existing cases.

By the way your truck looks killer.

I appreciate it bud!! I am very happy with how it all turned out so far!

I did the 4wd automatic adapter from Lowrange and they worked with me on the splined coupler. Good people.