• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota Truggy $5,000 OR TRADE With PICS

Craig Duren

I have a built Toy that I am in need of selling or trading. It is a 1994 22RE Fuel Injected Has the Marlin Crawler Doubler with 4.7-1 gearset, 5.13 gears front and rear, Detroit Lockers front and rear, all trail Gear Chromoloy axles, Drive Flanges, Trussed front end, Disc Brakes all around, Leaf Spring Front and 4 link with coils on the rear. This little truck works! I just can't ride my 2 little ones in it and am in need of something that will haul at least 3. It's turn key ready to go, There was over $21,000 put into this build. I am located in the Florida Panhandle, I'm 40 miles North of Panama City Beach. My zip is 32428 and my number is 850-260-5449. Call or text me and if you have a trade contact me! This truck also has an interior cage and Corbeau Seats with harness. It rides and drives great has hydro assist Steering

Attachments

• trug4.jpg
    trug4.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 135
  • trugwall.jpg
    trugwall.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,774
  • trug3.jpg
    trug3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,768
Re: Toyota Truggy $5,000 OR TRADE

Thanks to you and Evan there RAY! Her are some more pics of it, it's ready to go right now!!!

Attachments

• trugi5.jpg
    trugi5.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1,413
  • trugi4.jpg
    trugi4.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,414
  • trugi3.jpg
    trugi3.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,413
This thing should sale quick at 4k. If I had somewhere to keep it out of the weather I would buy it

To bad your 11 hrs away. I would trade you my 4Runner that is set up almost the same way and still has the back seat in it. A truck would suit me better.

MrWhite said:
sent a PM and text

interested and can close in cash this weekend.

left a message for him for ya. He won't be available until after he gets of work