• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired toyota truggy aka CLEMTINE for trade!

jaydee1975

Ok I'm thinking about testing the waters on doing some trading on my Toyota tube truggy... The cage work was done by a local fab shop and it was rolled out of 1"3/4 seamed .120 wall... Truggy has a 20 r that runs on propane .. Full hydro steering ..has a trail gear double t- case kit with 2.28 gears is both...trail gear 4" lift springs with trailgear u bolt flip kit.. Trailgear shackles .. Bilsten's 14" shocks.. 5120's on front and 5150's on rear..5.29 ring gears with Detroit lock-rite lockers in both.. Trail gear hi-steer arms on front and has pro-field birfields in front also..36sx swampers with. 80% tred mounted on 15x10 trail ready's beadlocks wheels .. Truggy does very well and has there usually issues( leaks ) but overall very good crawler.. Photo shows winch and small light bar that does not come with truggy but for right trade can work out something.. NOW.. The only trades I'm looking for is on a yamaha rhino.. Kawasaki tyrex..ranger or razor.. Now on a razor looking at a older 800 but really liking the rhino or tyrex.. If any questions call or txt jaydee at 256-310-7725.. Have cash price but really want to trade.. And for right trade mite also have a 18' trailer that is set up for a heavy or bigger crawler can txt photos of both.. Thanks !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 86