• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired toyota truggy FS/FT REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

buggy68

1983 frame that's been tubed and then skinned with body panels from an 83, dove tailed front and rear. (VERY LITTLE BODY, no bed just sides) This is the old metal mangler that was built by unbreakable fab, its has been tuned up, axles rebuilt, new skins, radio added, basically rebuilt !

22r engine
turbo Toyota manual trans with new clutch kit
dual cases with 4.7 gears in rear case both 23 splined and chromo shafts triple sticked, everything from marlin crawler
Toyota front axle with hi steer, new seals bearings etc, dirty 30s, marlin crawler hi pinion 3rd with 410s lok rite locker, trussed, tg diff armor,
IFS rear 410 locked (not sure if its welded or locker)
fuel cell
corbeau ss seats with RCI harnesses
new 8500 rugged ridge ridge winch
suspension is all pro leafs front and chevy leafs rear both with bilistein shocks
full aluminum skid plate
new optima red top
38.5 boggers on trail ready beadlocks
Headlights, rock lights, tail lights , reverse lights, signal lights, etc..
Turn key ready to ride

This truck is a simple turn key rig that goes like a lil tank and its very comfortable with the corbeau seats.
Looking to trade for other rigs or sale
$5300 PRICED TO SALE QUICK found something else I want
Oneida, tn
423-215-5038

Attachments

• green hornet.jpg
    green hornet.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 195
  • green hornet1.jpg
    green hornet1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 187
  • green hornet2.jpg
    green hornet2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 181
  • green hornet3.jpg
    green hornet3.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 188
Re: toyota truggy FS/FT

enclosed trailer can be included for $3500

One of the best going little Yotas around. Drivetrain has only the best of the best in Marlin Crawler parts in it. Wheeled with it and wrenched on it for years with one of the previous owners. The rear should be Welded IIRC and its done right. bump for ya man

thanks man. if anyone is interested in a complete package I have this truggy $6500 trailer $3000 and 2003 duramax 2500 4x4 $11500 I would let it all go for $19000

hi steer, ifs box, huge steering cooler and I have an extra box that's drilled and tapped and a ram and hoses for assist. Its carbed and performs GREAT but if I worries u I have a propane set up complete ready to bolt on and a tank with bracket I would throw in for $200 more

hydro assist installed, sold the boggers and installed new 36 iroks with staun internal beadlocks and rock rings

new pics

Attachments

• green hornet4.jpg
    green hornet4.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 582
  • green hornet5.jpg
    green hornet5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 579
  • green hornet6.jpg
    green hornet6.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 580

Latest posts