• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota Truggy *Price drop*-----SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCcrawler

For sale is my 4 seat Toyota based truggy that started life as a 91 Toyota pickup. I bought this truck from the second owner who had owned it for almost 10 years. The original owner had the head gaskets replaced by Toyota under recall and it has provided trouble free service ever since (3.0 V6). Timing belt and water pump replaced under 10 hrs ago. Tube chassis was built by Marsfab in Harrisburg NC. This buggy has been completed for almost 2 years now and has yet to give me any trouble or breakage. Runs like a champ and is extremely smooth. It has been to Harlan KY, West Va, Windrock, Uwharrie and local trails and it performs flawlessly. I am not happy about having to sale it but I must.

Key Componets:

*Landcruiser FJ80 axles
*Detroit locker in front as well as 30 spline Longfield gun drilled axle shafts
*Welded diff in rear
*5:29 gears
*Knuckles/trunion bearings rebuilt/ replaced recently
*Heavy duty custom driveshafts front and rear
*Ruff Stuff Traction bar in rear
*14" Bilstein shocks all the way around
*PSC full hydro kit with cbr pump (2.5 cylinder) works great, remote filter, cooler and electric fan
*Rear F150 springs in rear and rear Toyota's up front with leaves added
*Ruff Stuff bumpstops all around
*5 speed manual trans with recently replaced clutch
*4 wheel disc brakes
*15 gallon RCI fuel cell
*UTV diamond plate locking tool box
*Corbeau Ultra Baja SS suspension seats front and corbeau benchrear
* 4 point harnesses all around
*Boss bluetooth amp with usb and aux inputs
*Pioneer 8" wake boat style speakers and enclosures
*Ruff Stuff Interior bags to organize belongings and hold drinks
*5 panel panoramic rear view mirror
*6" LED headlights (extremely bright)
*Nearly new 39.5x13.50 grooved TSL's on 17" bead lock wheels
*Custom high clearance exhaust- not loud and obnoxius
*Tube work by Marsfab in Harrisburg NC
*Removable safety glass windshield
*Heat works!
*Clean NC title
*Comes with extra gear driven Toyota case

I am sure that I am forgetting some parts and modifications. Needs nothing. This is a solid rig that is ready to go wheeling! Price is negotiable. Call 336.302.7232 for more info/details.

Attachments

• IMG_6024.JPG
    IMG_6024.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_6043 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6043 - Copy.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_6056.JPG
    IMG_6056.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_6086.JPG
    IMG_6086.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 138
Re: Toyota Truggy $7250 obo

Seems like a solid deal here. If I had the cash I'd own this one. Wanna trade for a bunch of parts to build a buggy? One tons, coil overs new atlas, 5.3 with harness, seats and materials to build? If interested send me a pm I can give you the specs on everything.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Dont know the guy, but he was very quick to respond to texts, Seems like a good dude.GLWS thumb.gif

Re: Re: Toyota Truggy $7250 obo

TachedOutOffRoad said:
Anybody want to split this rig with me?

I need the axles, springs, and shocks

Buy it and stick a set of stockish tons under it and sell it for more $

Sorry for the delayed responses here on the forum fellas. This is my first time using Hardline to post a vehicle for sale, so if I am not posting/responding correctly forgive me. In response to TBI Toy: Yes FJ80 front and rear axles, with stock arms up front. It has a 1/2 plate gusset/skid plate from the cradle to the bottom of the differential housing. All tubing used is 1/4 wall or better. The cylinder is a 10" PSC unit with reducers on each side to accommodate the throw of the FJ80 axle which is right at 9.25 when set up in this configuration. There are several triangulated gussets from the cradle to the axle tube, overall very stout. Steering from center to lock is roughly 1.25-1.5 turns either way, faster than a lot of rigs I've seen, but not rock bouncer fast either.

Re: Toyota Truggy *Price drop*

@ jeepmedic: Surely you have a friend who need a trail ready buggy at a great price?!

This would be a great rig to get someone started in the hobby :driving:

Awesome rig! Does it have a chain-drive transfer case? Gear-drive? Doubler?

Has chain drive t-case, 2.68:1 IIRC. I will throw in a gear driven case with the purchase in case someone wants to double it.

Status
Not open for further replies.