Sold/Expired Trade 2 for 1 with pics added

Hotmix

7esugu2e.jpg
8esyrene.jpg
be6amaza.jpg
tu6azete.jpg
u5u4u4un.jpg
numezeve.jpg
I've got a 1992 f150 2 wd with a straight 6 and automatic with 109000 miles. The truck runs great but will need a tail pipe sometime soon.
I've also got what's left of a Cherokee. I got the jeep on a trade with an automatic and 4.0. The front axle needs a pinion seal to be installed, I have not done that. The jeep has a locker in the rear and 34x10.50 tsl tires that have never been on the road, you can still read "swamper" on the outside of the tread. Never had the drive shaft attached to the front axle since I got it. I have 2 additional front axles and 1 additionnal rear axle that has been welded. The axles are 30 and 35. All electronics look to be gone, just switches for the fan, fuel pump, and lights. 2 plastic seats with 5 point harnesses, a snorkel, and 2 extra drive shafts. .
I want to trade but I know the rules say to put a price on your listing. Ford $2200 and the cherokee $1800.
I'm trying to post pics but til then I can txt pics of anything you wanna see. 615-419-0032 Graham
Looking to trade for Coleworx or Wide Open Design buggy BUT a $4000 trail rig will work too. :fish:

Re: Trade 2 for 1

It would help if I told ya what I wanted. I'm looking to trade for a trail rig.