• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired trade 91 wrangler for ford diesel feeler...

mikepotts

well, the racing season is upon me and i have nothing to pull my car to the track, so ive been thinging about trying to trade the wrangler for a ford diesel. it would have to be something descent, not a POS that i have to wonder about getting home in. this jeep is rock solid reliable i drive it every day, a full tank will last two weeks with my commute and all the daily around town driving. basically stock red with bestop supertop grey and sliding window door uppers (spice color) 2.5 4cyl, 5 spd, cable actuated front end disco lever mounted on the shifter. i have been gathering parts for it that can go depending on trade offers, sanden compressor for OBA installed with proper belt (just needs wired), the following is here but not been installed... taurus fan and new 70 amp relay, rugged ridge SYE, XJ front shaft to be shortened for the SYE, 35" TSLs worn but hold air, 2 BDS 4" leafs (mil wrap) with 2 rough country 4" leafs for a set, plus anothewr set of 4" leafs (superlift). i also have a 79 ford 60 rear end 4.10 geared with track lock leaf pads, shock hangers and drum brakes have been removed, new disc brackets for chevy calipers and rotors. (was working on a 3/4 ton swap)...

anyone interested? i can text pics or more info... 423-494-4619 located in jacksboro, tn

forgot to mention, also have a complete spare motor. just realized per forums rules i have to put a price, that being the case i will say $4000.00... is that high... yep, sure is... i dont want to sell, i want to trade if anyone is interested.