• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Trade my 40" treps for 43's.. anyone?

Because, Casey knows, everyone around here likes it best, when you use the forum for sale threads only :flipoff1:

xjcrawler said:
Why is it that we haven't seen Casey around until he wanted someone to trade a set of so so tires for a set of premium tires??? Does he think it's a bunch of backwoods hicks around here?? :wtflol:
#1 ... Pffff. Sx's are no where close to being as good as treps. I just want a bigger tire. I'd trade for some 42" treps and throw a Lil boot with it also.
#2. Yes.
:flipoff1:

I'll trade you mine only if you promise to give us a detailed account of the obstacle and the trail where you determine that stickies were better than your old tires

bbone said:
I'll trade you mine only if you promise to give us a detailed account of the obstacle and the trail where you determine that stickies were better than your old tires
I promise.

Casey said:
Thinking I'd like to have a set of 43's.. anyone wann trade? Stickies only. Casey 4048892714 text me if you do. I'm west of Atlanta, In hell

Put a price on it Casey or to "The Pit of Doom" with ya azz. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Put a price on it Casey or to "The Pit of Doom" with ya azz. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR
****! My bad Gregg. I guess I am being that guy huh? I'd take 2250. Or a dollar and some 43" stickies. Sorry sir. Please don't beat me ;D
I'll edit my post

Casey said:
****! My bad Gregg. I guess I am being that guy huh? I'd take 2250. Or a dollar and some 43" stickies. Sorry sir. Please don't beat me ;D
I'll edit my post

Trade you a pair of bright red Con's NIB straight up for them rags? thumb.gif :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Trade my 40" treps for 43's.. anyone?

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Trade my 40" treps for 43's.. anyone?

94xjsport94 said:
PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pm's are off. Sorry man.

BUMP for new price!! 2255.00. Will still trade for 43" stickies...

I'd probably take you up on that but I'm in Virginia. I think my rig looks better on 40's than 43's and if you don't look good you can't wheel good. :****:

London said:
I'd probably take you up on that but I'm in Virginia. I think my rig looks better on 40's than 43's and if you don't look good you can't wheel good. :****:

Casey dont mind driving

I drive to Atlanta soon and I live in VA.

I might be able to help.

Latest posts