• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Traded and got something new

War-Jeeper

Mailbox Killing War-Ho
Well I traded my mountain bike the other day for this cause I hadnt ridden the bike in about 2 years and the guy i traded it to i know will use it a lot and he works for my old man.

Got myself a brand new Smith & Wesson M&P15 150R, came with 7 regular mags and 2 magpul mags with the sight in the side to see how many rounds are left, a nice Bushnell red/green optic and about 300 5.56MM NATO rounds:cool:

Now if only i could find the time to go shoot the darn thing:mad:

photobucket-17661-1335495505627.jpg

Looks kind of like a acog

Gun show is this weekend, might be able to find some cheap parts for it:awesomework:

Last edited:
Kinda like the mountain bike...at least this stores in a smaller space!:redneck:

I was real big into the whole downhill mtb scene for quite a while and it was just time to move on, i always got hurt real bad and its pretty damn expensive of a sport for what you get. And yes it fits nicely under my bed in arms reach:awesomework:

This weekend at the Puyallup fair

I work Saterday :mad:

Now you need a rifle mount like in cop cars in your Samuggy.

:awesomework::haha:I dont think there is room:redneck:

Sam, if you wait till next weekend the gun show will be in Monroe.

Both sat and sun or just sat?

I thought the gun show already happened in Monroe (last weekend??)---a buddy mentioned he went, and he did come home with an anniversary present for his wife...

ahhh, thought so!!! Thanks!
He came home with a nice AR, couple extra clips, and a large zoom camera lense of some sort for the wife's anniversary present! :redneck: