• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail cam pics.

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
I set up a trail cam behind my property out here because a few times taking the dogs out we have been freaked out. :flipoff: First time my daughter had the flashlight and was shinning it the back corner and saw eyes reflecting back at her. Then last week my wife and I were out back walking the puppy and something did a purrr growl. I have no idea what that was. So I bought a trail cam. Had it going for two days now and caught a deer in several pics, but also something triggered the cam at 2:35am last night. I think I see something but I have no idea what it is.

This is the control pic I took when setting it up.
RCX_0020_zps2436e7f5.jpg

This was 2:35am
RCX_0021_zps094f9117.jpg

A deer.
RCX_0022_zpsbd40b97e.jpg

RCX_0023_zpsf714f56f.jpg

RCX_0024_zpsc9b0295e.jpg

RCX_0025_zpsef853043.jpg

RCX_0026_zps5fad2064.jpg

So what do you think.

I don't see anything in the 2:35 am dark picture... could you circle what you think you see?

Also, what model trail cam did you go with? Just curious.

I think your one of those people that thinks all of these ghost reality shows are real. :eeek:

Not looking for ghost. Looking for whatever travels through my yard. Anything other than a deer is going to eat a bullet. :redneck:

I went with the leupold rcx-1
8 meg camera with usb viewer.

not seeing anything on the night picture. was it windy out that night? I see alot of branches and ferns that could make the camera go off.

Not looking for ghost. Looking for whatever travels through my yard. Anything other than a deer is going to eat a bullet. :redneck:

I went with the leupold rcx-1
8 meg camera with usb viewer.

Deer love bullets. I feed them ammo all the time.

ON a serious note. The neighbor came over today and said the guy down the street caught a cougar on his trail cam. I haven't seen a pic of it yet but the word on the street is shoot on sight. :stirpot:

ON a serious note. The neighbor came over today and said the guy down the street caught a cougar on his trail cam. I haven't seen a pic of it yet but the word on the street is shoot on sight. :stirpot:

Its just a skunk or a possum.

Maybe. Maybe not.
We had eyewitness sighting of a cougar on my next door neighbor's front porch. I've since moved, but the old house is only 7 properties away from the new house.

Maybe. Maybe not.
We had eyewitness sighting of a cougar on my next door neighbor's front porch. I've since moved, but the old house is only 7 properties away from the new house.

I seen a cougar at my neighbors too. She has huge fawkin tits!

If you want it to be a cougar, then its a cougar. Ya just dont see cats too often tho. Especially by houses/pavement.

I would bet a on bear before a cat. Thats just me tho.

check your sensitivity on your cam and put it back out. i have taken thousands of pictures of moving grass, branches, brush and whatever just because I had the sensitivity set to high.:mad: Love seeing your pics. keep posting them:awesomework:

our back yard

Attachments

• PRMS0549.jpg
    PRMS0549.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 259
  • WGI_0070.jpg
    WGI_0070.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 269
  • 2013-03-16_13-04-20_726.jpg
    2013-03-16_13-04-20_726.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 255
  • SUNP0006.jpg