• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Hero

Gotpropane

I know it's west coast and dry but I thought I would share with you guys. I was voted in against the pros' and some how survived. Trail truck in with the best of the best competition rigs. These guys are all first class in person and their vehicles are amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNoh-vVWTyY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeujiBKKAyo

There are others. Thanks to everyone here who voted for me to get in this. Thanks also to all my awesome customers!!

Love my bouncers too!!

Hero!

4e3b57bf52f58672da2976ac7f20078e.jpg

111wb, 83 wide in front, 81 wide rear. 9 inch axles front and rear. 22re with my propane and turbo stuff on it. Ford c4 trans, atlas 4spd. High pinion front, low pinion rear. 2908 lbs and I add another 300lbs water to the front tires. Love my Interco iron 42 stickies too!

why did you choose the c4 over say a turbo 350? I'm not trying to be a smart butt just curious

I will not have a 2 piece front driveshaft. 350 is wide and sucks a bunch of power. c4 uses no power and has a removable bell housing

Cool videos, but I just can't keep my mouth shut on a BAD habit you got of grabbing the roll bar outside the cage on the drivers lower side of seat. You need to either change your hand hold, or exo cage it around your hand. I can't imagine going through life with only a thumb on my left hand.

Truth. Bad habit. I did give up drinking on the trails years ago which has brought my safety level up a few notches. I catch up at camp now :drinkers:

This shits on any footage of rock bouncing imo! Badass dude! What valving are you running in your air shocks? PM me if it's a race secret! Lol. That thing flat out works and you are a helluva driver! This type of stuff is the coolest type of wheeling there is to me!

Thanks! The front are 14 year old used fox shocks, the rear 12 year old no names. I have no idea what the valving/pressures are. I have to admit the rear is charged with shop air:)