• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Jam 2009

I have been to 2 Trail Jamboree's in my old CJ7 (the new rig is too wide/too long)...pre reg for the runs would be nice for those that know what they want to run. I always wanted to hit the funny/moon rocks run, but it seemed to fill up quickly on the limited days it was offered.

Just to speak back for those who have never been. We are limited to the certain #'s of rigs on the trails we run because of our Forest Service permits. Funny Rocks is not offered because of the insanity that can take place on Saturday and the FS.

The Jamboree committee is considering adding a new feature to the registration this year.:awesomework:

Trail assignment made as part of registration. You would chose your run for each day. Have not worked out all the muddled stuff yet, however this is something I have brought up for a couple of years.

Not saying it's going to happen for sure yet but thought I could get some feedback from anyone caring to discuss this.:hi:

FWIW I thought last year went pretty smooth on the trail signups:awesomework: ....didn't hear of any issues anyway!!! The year before,however...:eek:

Is it mandatory that rigs have to be street legal? I would love to go , howerver, I have an ORV regestered rockwell buggy, does that mean I cant join in the fun of meeting new people and enjoying the fun?

Thanks, Lynn

Is it mandatory that rigs have to be street legal? I would love to go , howerver, I have an ORV regestered rockwell buggy, does that mean I cant join in the fun of meeting new people and enjoying the fun?

Thanks, Lynn

Yes you have to be street legal. The event is held at a private park on hwy410 and you have to be able to drive your rig on the hwy as well as other FS roads to get to the trails.

Well Boys and Girls, Both Rhonda and I will be on our way this afternoon to Trail Jamb for the whole week, have a good week and be safe.

Kat

Well Boys and Girls, Both Rhonda and I will be on our way this afternoon to Trail Jamb for the whole week, have a good week and be safe.

Kat

Have a good time and keep the rubber side down. We expect lots of photos next week. :awesomework:

Nice pics Mikey. I brought that bug home if ya wanna borrow it :haha: I'll post up some of the ones I have when I get the card from Kellie. I remembered the beer but forgot the mem card. Priorities ya know.