• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Maps...

Zoediak

Trail Maps...

Below is a list of Maps that I have been collecting for a while...

I try to update them as often as I can, so hopefully they are fairly current...

If there are some maps that you want in the list that I might not have, or you have a better one, let me know and I will try to find it and add it...

They are as current as I have been able to find, since I have not found any further updated (newer) maps on any

of the state of national forest sites...

CleElum-Teanaway_Map

Evans_Creek_Map2

Evans_Creek_Map

Manastash_Trail_Map

Naches_Trail_Map

Elbe_ORV_Map

Walker_Valley_Map

Liberty_West_Map

Tahuya_Map

Tahuya_Map2

Rimrock_Map

I believe that Rimrock area is still closed since the only map I could source from their site shows it marked up

with closures...

I hope this might help someone...

:D

I wish there was a way to go in and highlight what is closed on the East side. It would make it easier to figure out how to do our runs next week. Merrick? Any bright ideas?

I think everything is legally open at Rimrock. I doubt anyone has been through most of the trails yet though so bring a chainsaw. We still have a lot of snow on the trails.

the Rimrock Map that I have linked there was a fresh pull off of the state's website today...

the areas with the red markings were still listed as 'closed' with a huge long explanation about no motor vehicles allowed...

but maybe something has changed and they have not updated the maps yet...

the Rimrock Map that I have linked there was a fresh pull off of the state's website today...

the areas with the red markings were still listed as 'closed' with a huge long explanation about no motor vehicles allowed...

but maybe something has changed and they have not updated the maps yet...

Its an outdated map. From the June 21'st 2011 Wenatchee National Forest Recreation report:

SOUTH FORK TIETON 4X4 TRAIL OPENS: The South Fork Four Wheel Drive Trail Project that encompassed trail reroutes and road-to-trail conversions, near forest road No. 1050 and Grey Creek Campground, has been completed. Front country trail crew members recently completed enough work to open the trail. The closure order has been lifted and the roads and trails opened