• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Repair weekend

Kat

Kat Woman, Wheelin superhero!
Hi All,

Supposively according to my notes there are to be a DNR trail repair day this saturday and a RTW day sunday.

Anybody know any thing more or are they even going to get done?

Kat

according to our notes it's a help DNR day on Saturday...and we don't have anything down for Sunday....Sam said you put a call into David. Could you let me know what you find out asap?

I heard from a little birdy that they have the "puddle road" to the Wall trail filled in nicely. Read: No more big puddles. :cool: No need to go around through the trees anymore. :awesomework:

According to David Way, we are doing more filling in this saturday and more work on the Wall trail, be there for 9:30. They are going to have some back hoes there too. Both Rhonda and I will be there with trailers on both Jeeps and our friend Leo will be there as well.

I heard from a little birdy that they have the "puddle road" to the Wall trail filled in nicely. Read: No more big puddles. :cool: No need to go around through the trees anymore. :awesomework:
Yup. Lots of work went on up there. I was up there last weekend and they have done A LOT of filling. The longest puddle on that road that had the rocks you had to drive over about halfway through that used to come up to your headlights now is only about 6" deep. The backhoes were leaving on trailers on our way up.

~T.J.

Im not sure if im going to make it out there for this but i will try, if i do i will need a ride up to the work as i will be in the big box truck for helping move marks stuff later on

i think i'm going to have to bail on this one i have a bunch of stuff i gotta get done on the new rig and have to run some errands so that i can help move comets stuff on sunday jason i will call you in the morning incase you don't see this