• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Trials

grover

Ok I have spent some time looking at the direction that scale could go and was plesantly surprised to see ORCRC looking the same direction that some of us are looking.

They have a thread titled something like "the scale class needs a change" or something like that. If you have not seen this thread check it out.

Trials and team trials sounds like fun to me. The emphasis is on scale looks and action so we would not see water over the roof of truck or ledges that only a comp truck could climb. Any thoughts or insight as to how trials are judged or how to implement them. LMK:corn:

I personally think your idea of a team trial run sounds like alot of fun. You cannot touch your truck except to hook up a tow strap or winch line and help the members of your team complete the course with just a little nudge or push up a hill. points should be awarded buy competing and the number of team members that can complete the course.I also belive the scale trucks should have a limit on the amount of travel that is exceptable to run in a scale class.:mad: :stirpot:

The points given per truck to finish was my first thought. I realized after thinking about it that there is more insentive to leave a broken/stuck/less capable truck than to help it through. Furthest progress forces the group to act as a team. Thoughts?

Latest posts