Trail Worthy Fab Military BFG's

CheapJ7

Mustache rides?
Thought this was a smoking deal for a mild wheeler/DD

37 BFG Baja ta's for 129 a piece...

I'm trying to figure out how to fit 37's on the turtle as we speak :flipoff1:

http://www.trailworthyfab.com/BFG-Baja-T-A-37x12.50-16.5.html

bajaAT.jpg

Is that just the tier or the tire wheel combo - if so hell yeah that's a good deal!

ok, sorry, i read the link. missed it on the first read through. i am in need of new tires on my 2002 diesel super duty. i currently run 37x12.5x17 bfg all terrains.
would these tires be worth buying new rims and running? can they deal with the weight and towing a gooseneck at highway speeds? just looking for options, new bfg's are damn expensive and i will have to do something before winter sets in on us here in Kentucky.

rockwhore said:
ok, sorry, i read the link. missed it on the first read through. i am in need of new tires on my 2002 diesel super duty. i currently run 37x12.5x17 bfg all terrains.
would these tires be worth buying new rims and running? can they deal with the weight and towing a gooseneck at highway speeds? just looking for options, new bfg's are damn expensive and i will have to do something before winter sets in on us here in Kentucky.
Prob not worth that, 16.5's suck unless you're double beadlocked . Look at Nitto's and see if there are any you like, I can get a deep hookup on them and ship them reasonable.

i will check them out and get back with you for sure. are any of them as tough as the bfg? i get good mileage out of them, decent off highway. truck is mostly tow,dd rig but i also have a farm so cant go straight tread tire. i will catch up with you next month on the tires, about to ride m/c from here to oregon and back, do a little sight seeing, drifting around.
thanks

CheapJ7 said:
double beadlocks shouldn't be an issue on a dd/tow rig should they?
no not at all if you want to spend one those wheels.
Are these the retreads from treadwright though? Just whether or not he wants those on his DD. I have dad running them on his with great success and am putting a set on my farm truck. That said I don't know about an a nice new truck. One blow out on a used carcass (even if the tread is put on like a new one, its still an old military carcass) and you've not saved enough on the tires and wheels to pay for a bedside and paint.

No there are suppose to be legit BFG baja t/a takeoffs... Guaranteed 85% or better

16.5 8 lug steelies are fairly abundant I thought.

CheapJ7 said:
No there are suppose to be legit BFG baja t/a takeoffs... Guaranteed 85% or better

16.5 8 lug steelies are fairly abundant I thought.
Got a set with lugs and center caps cheap, you even get some decent tires, too :dblthumb:

Yall ever seen the damn tire beading area on a damned 16.5 rim,SOMBITCH, I don,t see how tires stay on em with 50lbs of pressure on the street :****:

Heck yea double bead lock em or :gtfo:

STINKIN 16.5s

Latest posts