• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TrailReady

boxboy

can I be your friend...
Everyone see Trailready pimping their stuff on Xtreme4X4 with the new Ford SuperDuty SORP. The truck looks sweet with the trailready front and rear bumbers The truck looks sweet :cool:

Good to see a local company doing well!

Last edited:
What no one likes trailready? or no one wants to admit they like to watch Jessi? :clappy:

boxboy said:
or no one wants to admit they like to watch Jessi? :clappy:

My wife was in the room when I was watching Jessi mounting up the tires on the beadlocks... she says, "You think that's HOT, don't you?"

hahahaha

J

Avanteone said:
My wife was in the room when I was watching Jessi mounting up the tires on the beadlocks... she says, "You think that's HOT, don't you?"

hahahaha

J

:haha: :haha: too funny!!!:haha: :haha: Yea the wife just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room asking if I wanted some alone time.

You mean these? :D Those are sweet. I want a set.

92.jpg

crash said:
I like the old style rings better....

I agree for the off-road I like the larger ring, but I think it would be bitchen on the tow rig.

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliments!!

TR does not make a DOT approved beadlock wheel.......sorry

We make BEADLOOK wheels that are very popular with the daily driver set in a few different styles with ALL the color options a person could want.

We do beadlock wheels that would be DOT approved if we submitted them for approval but......alas..........military only.Who knows what the future holds.

As far as the above pictured wheel....that is our polished slim ring.

We still have the rock ring as our standard ring.ALL rings are available in a RAINBOW of colors upon request!!

Thanks again for the support:beer:

WHOA--mauler is here :D

Its funny how TR has gone from what it was when they first came out to what they are now. I have beat the piss outa my wheels and they look it. ANd I WOULD buy another set in a heart beat...

jeepmauler said:
Thank you for the compliments!!

TR does not make a DOT approved beadlock wheel.......sorry

We make BEADLOOK wheels that are very popular with the daily driver set in a few different styles with ALL the color options a person could want.

We do beadlock wheels that would be DOT approved if we submitted them for approval but......alas..........military only.Who knows what the future holds.

As far as the above pictured wheel....that is our polished slim ring.

We still have the rock ring as our standard ring.ALL rings are available in a RAINBOW of colors upon request!!

Thanks again for the support:beer:

Thanks for the info, I guess I should have added "prototype" as that is what the show did state, my bad.

http://www.powerblocktv.com/sites/xtreme/episodes/XT.php?ep_num=XT2006-18&ep_m=October

I still would like to see Trailready put their CJ/YJ/TJ bumpers back into production.

I was fortunate enough to work at TR for a short while from May '01 - Nov' 01.. I got the "prototype" YJ trailready bumper on my Jeep.. much stronger than ARB's by far..

if/when I ever get beadlocks, TR is the only one that I'd buy.

I've had my Trailready front and rear bumpers on my rig since I worked there and I have to say they are still holding up to the abuse very well.

Latest posts