• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trails at Liberty

our group will be at liberty as always stop by and say hello. we camp in the the main meadow next to willams creek.

Don't bother taking 4x4's I was just informed every trail in Liberty is closed untill atleast the middles of next month. Our group goes every year as well, were the "rich people" that park the big homes in the feild on the left. I am glad my Jeep was not ready now because I would be so upset.
This info came from a guy who drove to the ranger station last night. Sorry for the news fellas.

better check your source. from what others have said and what i have found , the lower trails are open but not the upper. please make sure you are on open trails and keep the closed ones clear. thanks

better check your source. from what others have said and what i have found , the lower trails are open but not the upper. please make sure you are on open trails and keep the closed ones clear. thanks

Upper trails are never open this time of year not untill June due to Calving. I was told a week ago nothing would be open however the warm weather over there has melted the snow and Liberty is indeed open in it's normal fashin for Memorial day. This info came from a friend who went to the ranger stattion to check. Enjoy everyone.:awesomework: