• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Transmission Builders in the Atlanta area?

slravenel

Does anyone have any recommendations for a Transmission builder in the Atlanta (or surrounding) area? I don't mind making a trip for it as long as its reasonable really....so let me hear what you guys have!

I need a 4L60E built to hold up behind a LQ9 in my trail buggy. I can either supply my core to be built, or buy a whole unit...either one. Doesn't really matter to me.

I know about Performabuilt and have also talked to Pacific Fab on pirate...both are around $2500 for the "Level 3" build and then the converter would be priced separately on top of that.

Anyone have any good recommendations?

thanks!

I have heard a lot of mixed things about Monster Trans....

I seem to remember a few folks being REALLY unhappy with them?

I just ordered a PTC th400,manual valve body, converter and shipping was around $2000. I'm sure a 4l60 is a little different on pricing but you may check with them!

Re:

Try calling Lsxperts and talk to charlie in ball ground ga or southern performance systems in buford. I know they both build bad ass motors. I'm sure they can point you toward someone that builds their transmissions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hey I know a good Fukin guy. I'm 30 min west of Atlanta. I thought he was reasonably priced. Actually I know he was.. He's cool as ****.. And a badass at transmissions. Does it in his shop. In 10 or so min he took my TH350 apart on a big ass stainless steal table and showed me the fuked up parts and the difference between upgraded **** and stock.

kushKrawlin said:
Hey I know a good Fukin guy. I'm 30 min west of Atlanta. I thought he was reasonably priced. Actually I know he was.. He's cool as ****.. And a badass at transmissions. Does it in his shop. In 10 or so min he took my TH350 apart on a big ass stainless steal table and showed me the fuked up parts and the difference between upgraded **** and stock.

I could be interested in this option too...any contact info for that dude?