• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tri-Cities Comp Nov. 7th

Turtle Bite

Does anyone have any information on this event? I have heard from several people that there is a rock crawl Sat the 7th, but nobody has a flyer or anything. Supposedly it will be a man made course?

its going to be out on rd 68 past all the stores on the right hand side at a nursery. cant remember the name but you cant miss it! they are going to have a beer garden, mudbog and all kinds of stuff. he did not have anything yet as of last week but said he would later this week. I wanted to see what the course was going to look like and see if it worth the bother.

I heard about the beer garden and mud bog too, who is this guy? Any rig restrictions? "He" needs to get some flyers out at least, Nov 7th is less than 3weeks away...:eeek:

I am ready, not sure if I want to do the mud bogs but I always end up doing it anyway. I am definitely doing the rock crawl, I have low expectations for the course though. There are advertisements running on the radio now, should be a good time. I am going to try to swing by the course on friday to scope it out, might not be able to get there before dark though.

I got an interesting piece of info yesterday regaurding this event... The whole deal is being designed by the midnight mudders. Yea, I'd have low expectations for the rock crawl too. :haha:

We'll have the rodeo out there, running mud and probably the dirt drags too. :D

I got an interesting piece of info yesterday regaurding this event... The whole deal is being designed by the midnight mudders. Yea, I'd have low expectations for the rock crawl too. :haha:

We'll have the rodeo out there, running mud and probably the dirt drags too. :D

My expectations have now been lowered several additional notches :flipoff:

My expectations have now been lowered several additional notches :flipoff:

Damn several MORE notches? That's hardcore.. Almost wonder if it's worth the price of gas to drive the 7 miles to get there? :haha:

I say we need to talk to the owner and give him a hand for next year. Let the mudders do whatever they want with the mud pit but take over the rock area.. What say you? :D

I say we need to talk to the owner and give him a hand for next year. Let the mudders do whatever they want with the mud pit but take over the rock area.. What say you? :D

Whoa, pump the brakes im a complainer not helper :flipoff: Well see what its like and maybe try and convince him to beef up the rock course in march.

"Yeah just have the cornmaze around those culverts and shotcrete walls, it will be perfect" :D

I dont know if it will make a differenc to you hard core guys but dennis and i went over tonight to help them with the course. they gave us complete controll and with whats there i think we made it ok! now once cones are placed and such it should be a bitch to just finish, so we think. they owner is cool as hell and wants it to work out so he can put one on again in march. We shall see how you hard core do! lol

I dont know if it will make a differenc to you hard core guys but dennis and i went over tonight to help them with the course. they gave us complete controll and with whats there i think we made it ok! now once cones are placed and such it should be a bitch to just finish, so we think. they owner is cool as hell and wants it to work out so he can put one on again in march. We shall see how you hard core do! lol

Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. I know your rig and have seen you drive, although I dont think you know me. Knowing that real rock crawlers built the course makes my day. Im ready for your worst :D

Everybody knows mud is for Benton City anyways :fawkdancesmiley:

Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. I know your rig and have seen you drive, although I dont think you know me. Knowing that real rock crawlers built the course makes my day. Im ready for your worst :D

Everybody knows mud is for Benton City anyways :fawkdancesmiley:

I HATE THE MUD but you know a few heavies and what the hell, lets play in the mud. Seriously I honestly think its going to be hard to make it thorough in set amount of time. The way it is and dennis and i being A-holes, i think it will surrprise people how tough it is going to be. the 36 and under guys might be few and far between! Now if someone in that class makes it, they can drive! Should be fun, hope to see you there. Yes i remember you and your black POS! I have watched you have a nice flop up at funny rocks on youtube. you should fire your spotters. butters and randy can do better!

Latest posts