• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tri-cities wheelin this weekend

chrissybf86

anyone down?? i think me and a couple friends are going to run up webber canyon. i have not been up it since the wash out so it could befun?

dude, dont be stupid! the canyons are full of tumbleweeds and it is death to go in any of the canyons! but have fun and you should know that its all private property past the hwy easement! have fun

the guys from peak putters just went though it and they said it was fine just a lot of rocks.
i was thinkin of walkin it tomarrow. if not webber we have some fun canyons on the back side of a&b or in hover? i dont care i just want to go

i have 3 maybe 4 rigs that want to go
me in my 92 toy
jonny in the blue cj7
kevin in a tj
and maybe gary if we get his toy done

Last edited:
dude, dont be stupid! the canyons are full of tumbleweeds and it is death to go in any of the canyons! but have fun and you should know that its all private property past the hwy easement! have fun

What few were up there are all packed down unless more blew in with the wind in the last month when I ran it. It has changed a LOT since I ran it last time, it's fun now. :D

fun or not webber canyon trails, we will call them are private property. they are closed unless you have permission. I know the owner and he is a cool guy but i would not want to have him see me on his property without his permission! I just dont like the fact that any spark with torch the canyon and anything in it. too me its a safty thing and i dont like fire. WT outlet mall???

yea the old owner is a cool guy ive talked to him before he came down when i rolled my cherokee at the end of the trail. he said all was good as long as we cleaned our mess and did not tear up his feild,

there is the trail off the main road. then behind the shooting range. but you have to have a good crawler to do the one off the shooting range. i dont know what trail we are doing this weekend

Last edited:
fun or not webber canyon trails, we will call them are private property. they are closed unless you have permission. I know the owner and he is a cool guy but i would not want to have him see me on his property without his permission! I just dont like the fact that any spark with torch the canyon and anything in it. too me its a safty thing and i dont like fire. WT outlet mall???

I can see your point on the fire hazard etc that place can be a tinder box when the tumbleweeds are high...

We searched and from what we could tell it was state land but I guess not eh? I'd like to think the owner would at least make some attempt to keep people out if he didn't want anyone up there. Not saying he needs to put up a locked gate by any means bus sheesh, something would at least let us know it was private property would be nice.

We'll see about the OM, we're still working on the trailer so I can actually haul the truck, damned thing is too big for a standard car trailer. :redneck:

it is actally a natural wash and run off for a old river/irrigation , i was told it was private owned untill a bad car cash killed a kid on the entry of that trail now the state ownes it. the game officer said there is noting anyone can do because if it being gov owned just dont start a fire and clean up your mess
and when you go to exit the trail at the end if you go left to the feild that is private. but if you go right up the back side of the mcbee that is gov

i know about the saftey and that is why we are seeing what options we have.

Last edited:
We rolled past you guys (I had the black toyota, by buddy had the yellow). Did you guys make it past the narrow canyon that was loaded with tubleweeds? Thats where I got nervous about the fire danger and turned back. I didnt notice any new obstacles, maybe farther up the trail?

Yea the new rocks are up farther. Sounds like the tumbleweed blew in again eh? We'll have to stomp them down again I guess..

Hey Josh I got the box of goodies, thanks again. :D

Yea the new rocks are up farther. Sounds like the tumbleweed blew in again eh? We'll have to stomp them down again I guess..

Hey Josh I got the box of goodies, thanks again. :D

Yeah there is a hood high river of tumbleweeds, screw that. Glad you got the stuff, I hate to throw good parts out. I should do weekly dropoffs:flipoff:

Yeah there is a hood high river of tumbleweeds, screw that. Glad you got the stuff, I hate to throw good parts out. I should do weekly dropoffs:flipoff:

More parts? Sweet bring it on I'm a sucker for junk.. hence that trailer taking up the driveway. :haha:

We'll be home working on the trailer if you're around this weekend. :D

yea i am the one in the 92 sased ext cab.

no the black toyota broke good took out the clutch completly and would not move. now its fixed. this weekend we are going to try it again. we will clean out the tumble weeds and clean the trail. i alread hauled out some remains of the a truck burning down in there:masturbanana[1]: