• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Trifecta 2.0 Buggy ($17,000 OR TRADE)

emarsh205

WILL TRADE FOR 4 seater RZR 1K or classic auto.

Time to let go of my recent project. Up for sale is the Trifecta 2.0 buggy. It was built a few years ago by Jason Washburn of Wide Open Designs. It was recently taken down and given a rebuild. There isn't much on this buggy that isn't new or untouched.

- 3 seater chassis that has been sandblasted , primed, and painted Plum Crazy Purple. The floor has been coated in LINE-X.
- 4 link front and 3 link rear+panhard. .250 drivelines with Blue Torch Fab heims.
- Freshly rebuilt and bored 4.3 Vortec engine (about 10 hours on it).
- Toyota manual transmission with dual transfer cases. All have been gone though and have new seals.
- Fully built and trussed Toyota axles (Spartan Locker up front, welded Spartan Locker in the rear). 5.29 gears, Longfield shafts, driveflanged, new ring and pinions, and Tacoma rotor conversion. New seals and bearings.
- Full hydraulic PSC steering with PSC cooler.
- 16.5x10" wheels with Chassis Unlimited 1/4" DIY beadlock kit. Wheels have been sandblasted, primed, and painted. Rings have been LINE-X'd. 90 degree valve stems.
- 38.5x13.5" Super Swamper Boggers (still have the tits on them).
- Full rebuilt and powder coated FOA coilovers (16" in the rear, 14" in the front).
- PRP RZR seats, seat sliders, and PRP harnesses.
- Aluminum skins coated in Digital Camo patterned LINE-X.
- 40" light bar and 2 cubes up front, rock lights all around, and interior light (all LED).
- 5000lb winch up front, 2500lb in the rear.
- 9 gal aluminum fuel cell.
- True dual exhaust.
- Custom radiator with overflow.
- Howell computer, cut down harness. Cooler mount space in the rear for an Igloo Cube. Quick disconnect steering wheel. LINE-X'd dash. New battery and alternator. Limit straps. Custom headers. Lots of extra parts.
- I'll add details as I remember them.

For the right price I can include a 20' dovetail car hauler.

$17,000 OR BEST OFFER. Money talks. Feel free to make an offer. thumb.gif :****:

Call or text anytime. (205) 657-7260

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums...B-4A4F-86F0-CA374D756C27_zpsir4pyx7e.jpg[/IMG

Re: Trifecta 2.0 Buggy ($19,000 w/trailer)

Come on fellas. Will trade for a RZR 1K or classic auto.

What is the wheelbase and width ? Belly height? What is the weight? How much you think the linex added?

bjeep said:
What is the wheelbase and width ? Belly height? What is the weight? How much you think the linex added?

112" wheelbase, 80" from outside of Bogger to Bogger, 22.75" to the lowest belly point, no idea on weight, and LINE-X probably added 40-50lbs at most.