• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired truggy chassis and a few misc parts

1TONZR2

Big mudda fugga!
alrighty, I am going to be tearing down my rig very soon and would like to sell a few things I wont be using.

First...the chassis-1996 ZR2, like new condition, never off road....ok, maybe not. the chassis has served me very well and for the full price, I will include the seats, fuel cell, master cylinder, hard brake lines, wiring harness for a LS style motor and 4l60e, and skid plate. I can also include a stock 5.3 for a little extra money. The chassis is setup for double triangulated 4 link front and and single triangulated rear, coilovers and bump stops up were mounted up front and ORIs in the back. The body is pretty well beat and some of the tube work has a couple of dents.

I believe 2000.00 is a fair price for the amount of tube work that is in it and it has also has a title.

without seats or fuel cell--1700.00

2 PRP Daily drivers, gray cloth, 2" taller, a little stained from mud, no tears in the fabric---200.00

RCI fuel cell with remote fill hose--100.00

I will also be willing to work a deal to set this rig back up, turn key ready to wheel.

I will get current pictures tomorrow.

Brian

Location? What are the dimensions of the fuel cell? What brand is the harness and how much? Thanks jack 3524006066

some pics
IMG_0684.jpg

6faf9184.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

Re: Re: Re: truggy chassis and a few misc parts

1TONZR2 said:
I will ship the seats, but I am sure it will not be cheap. and the price is for the pair. I also have local guy interested in the seats.

If you could get a shipping quote to 28658 or are planning to come to nc soon, I'm interested in the seats.

You have beat on that thing for a while...... I passed you on the trail in Harlan one year. Y'all were tryin to get back to camp you had broke a double ended cylinder it looked like. Here's a free bump for a cool truck

ya, I broke a stock knuckle the first day, then broke the other on last day. Thanks for the free bump! the ole rig has been used, that's for sure!

Brian

back to the top....chassis is stripped and ready for pickup! New price 1500 for chassis, fuel cell, wiring, skid plate

Brian

BTT $1000 for the chassis.

I could also possibly work a deal to add in a pair Chevy 1 tons and a 5.3 to fill the hole under the hood. I will also be coming to Alabama at the end of the month for SETTC and could deliver.

Brian