• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Neurosurgeon FTW! I even liked that he said, I didn't know if I was going yo get to speak again. That and he kept up with the use your head statements, pay for what you buy.

Yep, not a snowballs chance, but I'd vote for him.

Agreed. I have listened to Ben a lot on the radio. I have always really liked what he has to say. I think he is an intellectual genius, great example of someone who worked hard to get where he is and doesn't have to talk about his skin color to get his point across. I like the guy alot. I feel a little sad for him because the only thing missing is he has never had experience in public office so it's hard to get a spotlight for just being a strong conservative and a great a guy. I can't vote for him obviously because I think he wont make the nomination but I sure wish he had everything it takes.

Also I just want to say that I make fun and frequently use racial black stereotypes. Daily I would say.

I personally hate the American black culture. Angers me and stereotypes do a great job of pointing out harsh truths. Though I truly am not racist. I don't think skin color makes you a piece of garbage, your actions and beliefs do.

I would gladly vote for a black man who has great character and is an awesome example of what conservative Americans want for the rest of our country.

Trump frustrates me. I like a lot of what he says for the same reason everyone else does. My issues are that he is crooked fock. That's necessary to be a billionaire in this country so I don't have hate for the guy on those principles but we also have to remember that trump would throw every one of us under the **** bus in trade for power.

His body language and demeanor screams this when he answers questions.

I enjoyed the debates. It was a good chance to get to know everyone a little better.

No lie, I'm a little bummed that trump is soaking the attention. Would like to see him back up a strong realistic candidate with his words and money rather than kill time and basically say he will split the vote by going 3rd party. :(

Politics, middle finger

Re:

Ben slowed down by thinking about his answer ( which is good ) but in that arena you have to be fast. He would make a great president and would get this country back on track.

Trump was right that politicians are bought and paid for! He is too brass for his own good. He needs to play the game little better.

Was I the only one that Christie was a tittie baby when fighting with Paul?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/08/06/rand-paul-i-dont-want-my-marriage-or-my-guns-registered-washington

If Carson would mirror this, I would (probably prematurely) lock in my vote for him. Only thing that scares me about Rand is he is already in politics.

And except for Bobby Jindahl, I don't see how any of the second tier candidates can scratch up 6 votes a piece, especially Gramnesty. I also wonder how thr **** Jeb Bush is appealing to ANYONE! If you would vote for Jeb, please, try breathing underwater for at least 2 minutes.

I liked Huckabee's responses and especially Dr. Carson's. Ben Carson is impressive, I honestly believe he would be the best President over anyone. I was hardcore Trump, until I saw the way he managed things last night. I still like him, but of all the candidates, he stuck out as the one that was very much out of his element, even though I do agree he was targeted with some outrageous questions.

I still think it's bullshit that Fox News people are the ones that get to dictate such an event. That's entirely too biased and manipulated. They kept on and on trying to ruin Trump, every other conversation after the debate was over.

Re:

I wish Rand was more like his daddy. I'm trying to get behind him and I think he means we'll but you can definately tell he's trying to play the game to become more mainstream because he seen how bad his dad was pushed to the side. Didn't get to watch the debates but I was not surprised at all to hear that Rand got less time to speak than anyone because that's the same game they played with his dad and the establishment was scared to death of his dad. If it wasn't for the media war on Ron Paul he would've been the president the last 4 years if not 8.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I wish Rand was more like his daddy. I'm trying to get behind him and I think he means we'll but you can definately tell he's trying to play the game to become more mainstream because he seen how bad his dad was pushed to the side. Didn't get to watch the debates but I was not surprised at all to hear that Rand got less time to speak than anyone because that's the same game they played with his dad and the establishment was scared to death of his dad. If it wasn't for the media war on Ron Paul he would've been the president the last 4 years if not 8.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Don't worry, Rand talked plenty. He made a few good points, but to me, his overall performance was subpar.

The battle between him and Chris Christie was hilarious. If you haven't watched the debate, you are missing out on some quality entertainment. :****:

Do any of you watch and listen to them and think to yourself "aww bless their heart, they haven't been told the truth about the marionette strings tucked into their suits that is the real power in charge once they hit Washington" ?

Re:

I had an Awe bless yer heart moment when Rubio talked about living paycheck to paycheck and how he had over 100k debt in student loans 4 years ago.....

So in 4 yrs, he's paid off all those student loans, and got enough time and money to be on the campaign trail? What's the ****ing secret to making that kind of dough in such a short amount of time?

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I had an Awe bless yer heart moment when Rubio talked about living paycheck to paycheck and how he had over 100k debt in student loans 4 years ago.....

So in 4 yrs, he's paid off all those student loans, and got enough time and money to be on the campaign trail? What's the ****ing secret to making that kind of dough in such a short amount of time?
Selling your soul to satan and becoming a career politician.

I watched the debates and Trump didn't impress me at all. His comments about commitment to the Republican nomination scare me.

I like Huckabee and Carson.

1TONTJ said:
His comments about commitment to the Republican nomination scare me.

I didn't watch the debates, I don't have cable anymore. That one question appears to be the only one that mattered judging by the news afterwards though. I like him even more because of that comment. The GOP isn't backing him, has never backed him, won't back him, never will back him. Why would he back them?

It seems to me that he is running on the non-politician campaign. Every one of those guys on stage except him is a career politician. To me that question asked more than it said. To me it asked, "When the GOP doesn't back you are you going to surrender and pledge hollow allegiance to our ineffective, corrupt-ass party like the rest of these spineless cowards will?" And his answer said, "No, I don't need your corrupt party to run and I am winning in the poles now because your party represents all that is wrong in politics right now and I am outside your party. Every one of these spineless bastards on stage has sold their people out at one point or another in exchange for their own personal gain. Why would I align myself with them?"

Just the fact that they even asked gives me less respect for Fox. It was like, "OK, forget all the other important **** going on and all the other questions. All we give a **** about is if you will bow down to us in the end, will you?" And THAT is ALL that is wrong with politics today.

As far as I can tell, they were hoping that he would self-destruct on stage and he didn't. So they latch onto the one answer they don't like, make a huge deal about it, and drown out everything else. Just like the confederate flag.

patooyee said:
I didn't watch the debates, I don't have cable anymore. That one question appears to be the only one that mattered judging by the news afterwards though. I like him even more because of that comment. The GOP isn't backing him, has never backed him, won't back him, never will back him. Why would he back them?

It seems to me that he is running on the non-politician campaign. Every one of those guys on stage except him is a career politician. To me that question asked more than it said. To me it asked, "When the GOP doesn't back you are you going to surrender and pledge hollow allegiance to our ineffective, corrupt-ass party like the rest of these spineless cowards will?" And his answer said, "No, I don't need your corrupt party to run and I am winning in the poles now because your party represents all that is wrong in politics right now and I am outside your party. Every one of these spineless bastards on stage has sold their people out at one point or another in exchange for their own personal gain. Why would I align myself with them?"

Just the fact that they even asked gives me less respect for Fox. It was like, "OK, forget all the other important **** going on and all the other questions. All we give a **** about is if you will bow down to us in the end, will you?" And THAT is ALL that is wrong with politics today.

As far as I can tell, they were hoping that he would self-destruct on stage and he didn't. So they latch onto the one answer they don't like, make a huge deal about it, and drown out everything else. Just like the confederate flag.

Oh, I agree 100%. I'm just scared if the Republicans won't back him, he'll run as an independent and split the vote, giving Hillary the win. Although I'm not sure if he can even do that at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsSDbC5G0GE

Megyn Kelly asked him when he even became a Republican, referring to his party flip flopping over the years. I'm sure that was all in the name of business though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCmTxTVDDoU

I agree with your passion and your reasons for liking him as well as him growing a set of his own balls and being very out spoken.

The real issue is that I don't think he has a realistic chance of making the nomination. We all like him because he says what we want to say.

So when he says he won't support another nominee by running independent, that feels great to think about but essentially half of us will vote for him on the independent side then the other half will say "man we sure do like him but gosh I have to stick to republicans" so it will split the votes from the conservatives in half. So that's millions less votes to beat a democrat.

So he's saying up front right now that he will split that vote on account of being ahead in the poles rather than push for a common goal among conservatives.

The part I don't like is none of this is a mistake. What's happening right now was set in motion decades before this. They are all genius moves in the game of politics which is all about money, power and control.

Look 1 year away from now. You think anyone is gonna care about Hillary's emails, Benghazi, bill gettin blown by an intern, Hillary's lies?

Hell no, Hillary's party is gonna bring up every scum bag move a white billionaire privileged boy born with a silver spoon in his mouth has done to black people, women, all minorities. They will dig up all the ways he cheated on taxes, screwed people out of his billions. Etc..

Lol.......basically I'm sayin he's smoke and mirrors. Then when it's too late he'll flip on us and split the vote guaranteeing a loss.

1TONTJ said:
Oh, I agree 100%. I'm just scared if the Republicans won't back him, he'll run as an independent and split the vote, giving Hillary the win. Although I'm not sure if he can even do that at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsSDbC5G0GE

Megyn Kelly asked him when he even became a Republican, referring to his party flip flopping over the years. I'm sure that was all in the name of business though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCmTxTVDDoU

I don't care about splitting the vote any more. Electing a republican at this point is the same as electing a democrat. Both are equally harmful. A democrat says they'll destroy the country and then does what they say when they're elected. A republican says they won't destroy the country and then does what a democrat would have done when they're elected. They're all the same breed of self-serving, corrupt, life-long politicians who are happy to sell this country out and take as much as they can get before its gone. Look at the actual voting records of all the men on that stage last night. Every single one of them have sold out their party and beliefs on at least one major bill. How easy is raiding the people's treasury when you can't even decide if chopping up babies for profit is a bad thing? Saying that you're going to vote for a GOP candidate for fear of splitting the vote is the same as Trump saying he'll support the GOP candidate if he doesn't get the nomination.

I can't watch videos at work due to technical complications with our sound system. You can summarize the videos for me or I'll try to watch them from another computer later.

Latest posts