• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

It would take to long for me to explain my thoughts on this, but if the fed is ever audited (which it will not be because they all know what they have there) but if it is, that is the end of the monetary system we have now. We function on play money and plastic.Why do you think we got run over to debit cards, for ease of payments or to keep people for wanting to get the green back when you go to the bank. Let me ask you this, when was the last time you cashed a check and got it all back in cash. Most people in todays society function without seeing no make that FEELING their money. It all sits in various accounts, which are supposibly backed by the government. As if they could actually guarantee to pay you back the money if the system does crash.

I look at Cruz and see someone that is not trust worthy, but really is any of them?

This how me and weezy cash checks
06842126014f72bfa7b6ab38eccc2b98.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Cash is king! Got paid 165 Ben Franks when I sold my 2500HD last year and 130 Ben Franks when I sold my rig and trailer. Some of it still floats around molaugh

zukimaster said:
This how me and weezy cash checks
06842126014f72bfa7b6ab38eccc2b98.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

...and pholmann and Tony Bolton. :flipoff1:

Seriously though, I don't have much, but what I do have my po' ass family is always asking, "How did you afford that? Can't hide money!" Well, I damn worked for it. I didn't spend my money on stupid ass rims and I don't rag out my vehicle EVERY time some mouth breather says 'dew uh burnowt!" or "race ya from a 40 roll!" This should have probably went in the random thoughts thread. I'm rambling....

Cash is not king, and here's why. If **** does ever hit the fan then the American dollar will be worthless, because there will be nothing to base it off of then. And everyone else wants to convert to a single money system, and they do not want to use the U.S. dollar as its base . This is why gold and silver went up as high as it did not so long ago.

I agree with you, And it would prob not happen anyway, But after watching the atlas shrugged movies it gets me to thinking what if.

kushKrawlin said:
But if makes anyone feel warm and fuzzy... I finally got a badass a couple years ago.. Had been here 13 years. Worked and slept and was 100% Mexican. He got deported 6 months after working for me... **** was getting done, fast, and right... I'm all ears on wtf I'm supposed to do? I already had slapped 2 white Guy's as I fired them and had one cracker working for me. He thinks he's black tho. But he's one of my best buds, and will always be. But finding someone to work is Fukin Insane.. Now I'm talkin very rare do I use Mexicans. But if I have a big ass job I need done now.. My ass is gojng to the store where they hang out and picking a couple up... Just the way it is... I don't think my wife and baby would quite understand if I said "baby I was gonna make some money to pay bills, but couldn't find any help other than them badass Mexicans that just wanna work ". I may be wrong; but I think my wife would ask me if I had lost my motherfukin mind.

http://m.pe.com/articles/trump-801422-citizenship-immigrants.html

Go ahead and keep hiring illegal aliens, it won't effect anything..........

They should have brought the busses in and loaded all of them up and taken them back across the border. Burns my ass that they like this country so much but hate what we stand for. And what kind of whore trash runs around with their tits out. Bunch of undeserving kids that need some good ass whippings right there, this is what happens when people don't know what it's like to get their ass handed to them for messing with someone's property, and disrespecting others.i loved it during one of the police protests a year ago when that one kids mom came and found him and beat his ass right in front of the cameras, we need more people like that in this world.

Be a lot easier on us if we would just give California away or just break them off and let the float away.