• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

mikeparker said:
I considered the libertarian candidate, but after further investigation he is no better than Clinton. It is as if we are given a bucket of pickled pigs feet that has been left out in the 99* heat we've been having, then having to choose which 3 you want to eat. Its not anything I'm looking forward to at all. Not voting green party, they nuts and I'm not sure where else to look.

I'm curious as to what you've discovered on Gary Johnson that would correlate him with the Clintons? Serious question, not stirring the pot.

I hope he gets in the debates. That would trigger the media to dig up everything they can on him. I'm all for learning more about him, whether it be good or bad. So far, I haven't heard anything that would deter me from supporting him. He once was CEO of Cannabis Sativa, a commercial mary jane company out west, but stepped down prior to his run for presidency. Supposedly no longer has a say in the company, but does own some stock in it.

I have never smoked pot, but I view it to be along the same lines as booze. It's existence and potential legalization doesn't bother me that much. Other than that, he is super solid on everything else I've heard him speak on. Pretty much lines up with my mindframe on just about everything.

TacomaJD said:
I'm curious as to what you've discovered on Gary Johnson that would correlate him with the Clintons?

I have never smoked pot

I used to like you....never smoked pot? Ask Bill how he ever had sex with Billary....MJ is the answer. Makes everything better. Even sticking your **** into a cold, dead, alien vaganus. Just kidding....but you should seriously poke pocohantas after a night at Kushs palace of thc.

TacomaJD said:
Exactly.

But if you watch old interviews from 15-20 years ago, he seemed to have a much better grasp on politics and conveyed himself in a very professional, mature manner. It's like since then, a mental switch has been flipped and now he can't control himself, blurting out worse **** on the world stage than I blurt out after 20 beers......or, as mentioned above, it's all an act because he's still in with the Clintons.

Wasn't he a dem back then?

Neal3000 said:
Wasn't he a dem back then?

jta said:
He's a Democrat now.

Yes and yes.

Democrats have evolved into something very different than what the party began as. I like to think Trump was a conservative democrat back in the day, similar to libertarian. Regardless of how retarded he is, he definitely isn't some liberal bitch boy like Bernie, that's who I peg as the symbol of democrats nowadays.

TacomaJD said:
Yes and yes.

Democrats have evolved into something very different than what the party began as. I like to think Trump was a conservative democrat back in the day, similar to libertarian. Regardless of how retarded he is, he definitely isn't some liberal bitch boy like Bernie, that's who I peg as the symbol of democrats nowadays.

Slick Willie was in office back then and i believe Hillary has a very similar ideology as him, they are nowhere near as liberal as Bernie and Obama. hell she was probably running the country all 8 years while Bill chased skirt

Neal3000 said:
Slick Willie was in office back then and i believe Hillary has a very similar ideology as him, they are nowhere near as liberal as Bernie and Obama. hell she was probably running the country all 8 years while Bill chased skirt

That's true. I read something recently about Bill having MULTIPLE rape accusations over the years, but haven't had time to look further into it for validation.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

Neal3000 said:
How you feeling about that bet now Kel?
Money in the bank minus the deposit. Soon enough, soon enough. WWIII starts in 8 months. Gonna get into the arms game I think.

TacomaJD said:
I'm curious as to what you've discovered on Gary Johnson that would correlate him with the Clintons? Serious question, not stirring the pot.

I hope he gets in the debates. That would trigger the media to dig up everything they can on him. I'm all for learning more about him, whether it be good or bad. So far, I haven't heard anything that would deter me from supporting him. He once was CEO of Cannabis Sativa, a commercial mary jane company out west, but stepped down prior to his run for presidency. Supposedly no longer has a say in the company, but does own some stock in it.

I have never smoked pot, but I view it to be along the same lines as booze. It's existence and potential legalization doesn't bother me that much. Other than that, he is super solid on everything else I've heard him speak on. Pretty much lines up with my mindframe on just about everything.

I don't remember where I seen the info, but he and Clinton were more in line with each other than trump. If I can dig it up again I will post it here. Couple of his stances I really liked but overall was to close in line with clinton.

mikeparker said:
I don't remember where I seen the info, but he and Clinton were more in line with each other than trump. If I can dig it up again I will post it here. Couple of his stances I really liked but overall was to close in line with clinton.

He is pro choice, pro marriage equality, but basically just pro- you do what the fawk you want to do in your own life without the government having a say in it. Sounds absolutely nothing like Hillary. molaugh

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

lowbudgetjunk said:
WWIII starts in 8 months. Gonna get into the arms game I think.

I hear and read so many people alluding to this it could be an interesting spinoff thread- civil war/ secession/ww3 scenarios

There are so many pussies in this country at this point that if some sort of civil war did break out in this country we could probably cut the population by more than half pretty quick. Think about how many people bitch and want but wouldn't be willing to fight or don't know how to.

pholmann said:
There are so many pussies in this country at this point that if some sort of civil war did break out in this country we could probably cut the population by more than half pretty quick. Think about how many people bitch and want but wouldn't be willing to fight or don't know how to.
The Feminization of males is one of the biggest issues for the future of this country. As years go on, you will see it get much worse. Part to blame is so many males being raised by single mothers. They have no good father figures, so they look up to their mothers instead. Not to mention some of the mothers are feminists to begin with. Part to blame is people sleeping around casually, and parents not trying hard enough to make it work for the children. They call it quits at the drop of a hat. Rant over....

pholmann said:

Sounds like a problem solved situation to me