• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

So since the US built Mexico's economy (with NAFTA) and "middle class" (really just people that work to earn $ vs living an agrarian lifestyle), when their economy collapses because of mass corruption and mismanagement, and the cartels start to overthrow the MXGov (classic Robin Hood play to get the citizen's support), does the USA swoop in with a ground force and put everything in order?

I say the next time we try a "nation building" exercise, we just annex that country and put "our" people in charge rather than this "democratic election" bullshit they pulled in Iraq

Re:

The only nation we should be building is our own. All great Empires over do it and end up failing and we're headed down the same road.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Trump for prez?

AllGoNoShow said:
Must bite tongue... If I had the time to inform our closet liberal jdtacoma on how dumb some of the **** he says I would.

Quit calling him names and intelligently debate his beliefs. So called "conservatives " are no better for calling people "liberals" without giving a reason than liberals are for calling conservatives racists.

Name calling is for elementary school playgrounds. We're all adults here, let's debate ideas.

onepieceatatime said:
Quit calling him names and intelligently debate his beliefs. So called "conservatives " are no better for calling people "liberals" without giving a reason than liberals are for calling conservatives racists.

Name calling is for elementary school playgrounds. We're all adults here, let's debate ideas.

:gtfo: poopy head. Ain't nobody got time for that intemalectual jibberish.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trump for prez?

onepieceatatime said:

Oh you didn't know? Talkin **** to/about JD is the new norm! Buncha one sided assholes in here. Trump gawddamit. I am a lot of things, but a liberal is not one of them.

Because I post a meme or a short text post without paragraphs of detailed explanations, I'm dumb. Lol. Taking this **** way to seriously. Politics is WAR bygawd!

Re: Re: Re: Trump for prez?

onepieceatatime said:

You didn't quote my entire statement. I didn't think I was childishly calling jd names, unless you mean me calling him a closet liberal a name? I will gladly, intelligently debate his beliefs if that is what would make you happy, might be a book though :flipgotcha:....Mother ****er, laughing1

This is gonna get interesting, I think he's doing horrible as does most of the country, hasn't accomplished **** and never will cause his own party hates him, but I got a feeling he will get rave reviews here just from the way he carries himself, damn I'm gonna get bashed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
I think he is doing even better than anticipated considering all the DC bullsh*t and red tape :****:
Agreed. 100% better than the last 10 years.

Zjman said:
This is gonna get interesting, I think he's doing horrible as does most of the country, hasn't accomplished **** and never will cause his own party hates him, but I got a feeling he will get rave reviews here just from the way he carries himself, damn I'm gonna get bashed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, when this dumpster fire of a presidency finally burns out, he will have been the worst thing that has ever happened to the GOP

Anyone that thinks he isn't getting anything done is watching to much tv, and believing the crooks. Do some homework and find out what is actually getting done, mainstream media is not giving out facts, they only talk about Russia and the collusion that is not there. And before you call bs on that everyone knows how bad all of the government wants to burn him, if there was any there there we would already be aware of it.