• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Simply saying, he would not be the best choice.....plenty of people have successfully ran businesses.....the amount he has lost is more than he has earned. People who continually file bankrupt cost U.S. citizens billions annually. just because he seems to be doing well at the moment don't prove ****, he has a shiity record period.

patooyee said:
80% of all start-up businesses fail. By your logic America is a failure.

If I had Trump's bank account I would feel pretty dang successful no matter what people on the Internets say. In fact, I would not have time to read your comment because it would cost me too much time. There was once a study done on various rich people on how much their time is worth vs how much money would have to be dropped on the ground in front of them to make it worth their time to stop, bend over, and pick it up. Don't quote me on the exact numbers but Bill Gates would have to see like $50,000 laying on the sidewalk to justify his time to bend over and pick it up. Or in other words, if Bill dropped $49,000 on the ground he would be better off to continue walking than to stop and retrieve it. Trump was around $10,000 or so IIRC. If those numbers do not equate to success in business I don't know what would.

Years ago in a business class it was if he had a $10,000 dollar check on the ground and he stopped long enough to pick it up he'd lose money (Bill Gates) never forget that. But that was several years ago

poolman said:
Years ago in a business class it was if he had a $10,000 dollar check on the ground and he stopped long enough to pick it up he'd lose money (Bill Gates) never forget that. But that was several years ago

Either way, it would be nice to be in that situation as well. :)

Re:

When you attempt to go big, there is big risk. Im sure he could have inched his way through life little by little, slowly growing businesses, and not bankrupted any....but the return would be near as big in the longrun. Like gambling, gamble with a little, you win little.

Some businesses bankrupt to get out from under contracts and obligations, like shitty unions (GM, Mopar), bad mergers, etc. So maybe he is just smarter than he is a mediocre businessman.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Some businesses bankrupt to get out from under contracts and obligations, like shitty unions (GM, Mopar), bad mergers, etc. So maybe he is just smarter than he is a mediocre businessman.
The system is visible to everyone, you just have to learn how to mamipulate it.

5BrothersFabrication said:

It still throws the cost on the taxpayers backs... He can flaunt all he wants but he is no better than a crackhead on welfare. With his proclaimed knowledge he should be worth 10x more...

Dwalk said:
It still throws the cost on the taxpayers backs... He can flaunt all he wants but he is no better than a crackhead on welfare. With his proclaimed knowledge he should be worth 10x more...

All of these "special sessions" in the legislature cost the taxpayers. Is he the best choice, likely not. But who really will turn things around? I'm not sold on him. Like brought up earlier, maybe he'll do a lot of firing. That's what has got to happen, we've gotta run this like a business. Streamline, if something doesn't work abandon it, if someone doesn't get results they are out. A lot of this goes for us in elections -national and local- too, if no results who's next. Yes, it's difficult to get everyone to agree on one thing, but there needs to be some urgency. And as long as elected officials control their pay and schedules nothing will change, make pay based on results and if you take a bribe it's treason. That's just some random thoughts from me, carry on.

TacomaJD said:
I thought the google it comment would clearly be seen as sarcasm, as I intended it to be, but I guess not.

You know with anyone else i would have taken it as just that, but with a true attention whore like yourself there is zero doubt in my mind you have and still do google info and post it as your own knowledge to up your post counts and build up forum cred etc. I'm sure there's some real interesting psychology behind your desperate need for attention, but honestly who ****ing cares. They probably didn't teach you this in whatever shithole school you went to but thats called plagiarism and can get you in trouble, for instance if you do it while your attaining your online degree in Electrical Engineering from Phoenix University they will expel you, probably virtually.

TacomaJD said:
You really are a ****. Really. Bc some folks are "too lazy" to find out their own answers? Why the **** are you even on a forum, that's centered around posting a ****ing question and expecting somebody that has already been there and done that to help you answer it?!?!How the **** did YOU or anyone else ever learn about fabrication, suspension, and the mechanics of anything before the internet was here for us like it is today? You talked to people that knew more than you did and learned from it. Most of the time when I lend what little knowledge I have, I follow it with something like "I could be wrong, but I'm fairly positive that's correct" or "this is just my experience". I'm glad we never met when I was wheeling, we clearly wouldn't have got along.

I learned by reading on Pirate4x4, Billavista articles and then working my ass offon my rig, trial and error. Everything you ever need to know about 4x4's is out there already waiting to be read, and if you weren't a fawking quiter you might have eventually gotten tired of seeing the same questions asked week after week, but there's also the whole post-whore issue so then again maybe not? Yes clearly we are not compatible, maybe we should just agree to ignore each other in the future.

TacomaJD said:
I remember when I was new to wheeling hard and was trying to troubleshoot my leaning rig. All you would do would say were things like "no way in hell that will work" or try to act like I'm a ****ing tard or something because I didn't know everything in the book about suspension, instead of explaining reasoning as to why my suggestions or ideas weren't gonna be what would solve it. You wouldn't take time to type out an explanation, but every time I would bring up amd idea, you were one of the first ones to get on here and shoot it down. Others helped me along the way though, and I finally got the mf'r to where it worked pretty damn good....thanks to those who weren't dicks and actually wanted to lend their knowledge.

Attention/Post Whore - out.

I wonder if you have any idea what a whiny little preteen bitch you sound like here? Really i hurt your feelings? Well Mission ****ing Accomplished then.

I'm guessing your referring to the thread you started a few years ago about your flopping airshock problem? Hell i (and about 50 others) actually told you exactly what you needed to do and you didn't like any of the answers, i realized pretty quickly that you were a lazy punkass kid that just wanted to make thousands of posts and talk about useless **** instead of actually getting off your ass and doing something.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

Neal3000 said:
You know with anyone else i would have taken it as just that, but with a true attention whore like yourself there is zero doubt in my mind you have and still do google info and post it as your own knowledge to up your post counts and build up forum cred etc. I'm sure there's some real interesting psychology behind your desperate need for attention, but honestly who ****ing cares. They probably didn't teach you this in whatever shithole school you went to but thats called plagiarism and can get you in trouble, for instance if you do it while your attaining your online degree in Electrical Engineering from Phoenix University they will expel you, probably virtually.

I learned by reading on Pirate4x4, Billavista articles and then working my ass offon my rig, trial and error. Everything you ever need to know about 4x4's is out there already waiting to be read, and if you weren't a fawking quiter you might have eventually gotten tired of seeing the same questions asked week after week, but there's also the whole post-whore issue so then again maybe not? Yes clearly we are not compatible, maybe we should just agree to ignore each other in the future.

I wonder if you have any idea what a whiny little preteen bitch you sound like here? Really i hurt your feelings? Well Mission ****ing Accomplished then.

I'm guessing your referring to the thread you started a few years ago about your flopping airshock problem? Hell i (and about 50 others) actually told you exactly what you needed to do and you didn't like any of the answers, i realized pretty quickly that you were a lazy punkass kid that just wanted to make thousands of posts and talk about useless **** instead of actually getting off your ass and doing something.

Lol God there's so much stupid there. All of that reinforces the fact that you are indeed the largest **** on HL. Keep riding that almighty high horse you are on, it'll get tired eventually and lay down on you...