• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

I swear if he gets shot I am going to the closest ghetto I can find and start protesting and rioting mainly bc I never get to riot I always have to work

jeeptj99 said:
Speaking of Clinton did anyone else see the video of him checking out trumps wife? I can't spell her name hahahah.
I seen me checking her out. I'm assuming has to be the hottest first lady ever! :cougar:

jccarter1 said:
I swear if he gets shot I am going to the closest ghetto I can find and start protesting and rioting mainly bc I never get to riot I always have to work
I hear ya man. Why can't they riot on the weekend? I feel like I've been jipped, maybe even put down by the man.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

jeeptj99 said:
Speaking of Clinton did anyone else see the video of him checking out trumps wife? I can't spell her name hahahah.
I saw it but vid I saw said it was Ivanka, his daughter. Either way, all them Trump bitches are hot and need the D. Lol

TacomaJD said:
I saw it but vid I saw said it was Ivanka, his daughter. Either way, all them Trump bitches are hot and need the D. Lol
Very true JD, but I'd be willing to bet that some dude is saying "damn that bitch was crazy".

BPINAZ said:
Very true JD, but I'd be willing to bet that some dude is saying "damn that bitch was crazy".
There's an old saying, I think it was coined by shaolin monks. "No matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a guy that is tired of putting up with her ****".

Beerj said:
There's an old saying, I think it was coined by shaolin monks. "No matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a guy that is tired of putting up with her ****".
Still be fun for about 6 minutes. Lol

Beerj said:

The one I've heard is similar...."for every good looking girl out there, there is someone who is sick and tired of ****ing them"

Re:

They sayingin in the news, that Madonna was running her mouth about blowing up the white house.

Should hang her ass in the front lawn, for treason.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
They sayingin in the news, that Madonna was running her mouth about blowing up the white house.

Don't see why it's a big deal....she's blown everything else in this country.

....bazinga.

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:

She is now under investigation by the Secret Service. Also, what these stupid bitches don't realize.....just like the actions of BLM and Obama have ruined the chances of a black man ever being president again, their actions have ruined thier chances of ever having a women president.
Also, have you taken a look at the protestors? ****ing nasty fat, lard ass lesbian bitches or old worn out old hags. Seriously, who in their right mind would want to grab Madonna by her big ol flappy meat curtains? NASTY!

Re:

BPINAZ said:
She is now under investigation by the Secret Service. Also, what these stupid bitches don't realize.....just like the actions of BLM and Obama have ruined the chances of a black man ever being president again, their actions have ruined thier chances of ever having a women president.
Also, have you taken a look at the protestors? ****ing nasty fat, lard ass lesbian bitches or old worn out old hags. Seriously, who in their right mind would want to grab Madonna by her big ol flappy meat curtains? NASTY!

Sad part is that if Michelle Obama were to run the blacks an women would come out in droves like they did for Obama when he got elected. There were so many who had never voted or registered that came out to vote for him cause of his race.

I'm not against a black or a woman as president, but they need to be the right one for the job. Looking out for everyone not just certain groups