• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

6d4fed3a62b2b909259219ccbf95a6e9.jpg

Okay, can someone splain to me what the executive order signed on Obama care was exactly. I read a little on the liberal media side, but we all know how that **** goes. Was there any real changes or just a show that he is going to dive into it?

pholmann said:
Okay, can someone splain to me what the executive order signed on Obama care was exactly. I read a little on the liberal media side, but we all know how that **** goes. Was there any real changes or just a show that he is going to dive into it?

From what I understand, it was a quick way to allow lawmakers to instantly nullify parts of the ACA that directly cost people money like the "tax penalty" for not having a government approved insurance plan.

He's got more on his list to do today than Obama did in the last 6 months. He is getting off to a good start. And I would love to see the feds go lock up Madonna today, if anyone else had said that you could bet your sweet ass they would be knocking on your door. Hell the already got that one guy in florida for making threats. Also they are saying that the 217 people that got arrested Friday are getting charged with federal charges, Which I think is awesome, I told my wife last night that I would let them protest all they wanted, but the first time anything got broke, or broken in to, I would lock up everyone around that area. And then use all of the fines they would pay to go towards the national debt.

And what the crap was Ashley Judd on, what a POS. I remember her and her mom on an awards show years ago bragging about Ashley not wearing any panties, those people are about trash.

TBItoy said:
From what I understand, it was a quick way to allow lawmakers to instantly nullify parts of the ACA that directly cost people money like the "tax penalty" for not having a government approved insurance plan.

Yea I can't find a straight answer on this subject. I got anally assaulted for almost $1800 because my wife and I don't have health insurance. I'd love to know that this year I would not get that same ass ripping. :eek:

jimbo0076 said:
Yea I can't find a straight answer on this subject. I got anally assaulted for almost $1800 because my wife and I don't have health insurance. I'd love to know that this year I would not get that same ass ripping. :eek:
You say anally assaulted. Look at the heavenly awesome bright side.

You pay $1800 end of the year. You have your wife and your 2 kids. So thats 4 of you that got a terrible sinus infection one year. All 3 of you spent $300 a piece on shots, meds and doctor visits. So that's $1200 out of pocket. If you guys are healthy you didn't go to the doctor for anything else.

So that's a total of $3000 roughly you spent on your medical issues in a year, including what was taken from you.

Had you carried an average family plan you would have paid $9,996 plus a $2000 deductible on yeah that's right all 4 of you. So you would have come out of pocket at least for all of you $1200 for your sinus infections. Plus your $9,996 in premiums. So last year you could have paid $11,996 for health care.

But. . . . Instead you got anally assaulted for $1800 plus whatever you spent for normal sicknesses.

Now I don't wanna hear any responses from you old guys or people with missing limbs. I'm talking about the guys and gals getting hit the hardest right now. There are ways around what the government tells you what you think you need.

Re:

Christian Health Ministries covers ACA requirements for cheaper costs than insurance.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Elliott said:
And what the crap was Ashley Judd on, what a POS. I remember her and her mom on an awards show years ago bragging about Ashley not wearing any panties, those people are about trash.

for real, what an embarrassment to my state. I've heard that she draws quite the round of boos at the home games these days.

twostep said:
for real, what an embarrassment to my state. I've heard that she draws quite the round of boos at the home games these days.

I agree, and it will only get worse. I'd say she will not even go to a game for a while, at least she shouldn't. She's lost her dam mind!! :****:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Christian Health Ministries covers ACA requirements for cheaper costs than insurance.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
X2 I really like the sound and fundamentals of this group for catastrophic accidents