• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tsf 8/13

Well, we went wheeling, it was a GREAT day until around 2pm!

Coming off Hogs Back onto C line road, turn around to continue down Hogs back and guess what............NO BREAKS!

I get outta the jeep, there is break fluid all over! The hardline of the break line broke! :rolleyes:

Thank GOD, I had some extremely resourceful wheelin' friends with me who tore my jeep apart, crimped the line enough to get us to the shell station. Then, it broke again!

Edjeep to the rescue, ran all the way into town and got me the right part and fixed it right htere in the parking lot! I dont even know how to begin to repay him for his time, gas, and money!

JTlaw was awesome helping out as well. Master hi-lift user!!!! Who knew we could get that bent hi lift to work, even if it was just for safety! Thanks for waiting with us!

Its great to have friends like these two! :cheer:

Anytime darlin,

That's why I believe in radio coms and keeping those behind in mirror.

No one left behind ;)

And don't go worryin about it because I for one still had an awesome day :D

Great day, even with the issues. That's part of wheelin. And remember that karma thing, one day I'll need a hand really bad and it will be nice to have a few people whom I've built up a positive balance with.

I'm dissapointed in a few things that weren't in my rig that might have been helpful. The ever powerful vice grips. Wheeling without those is like wheeling without duct tape.

Latest posts