• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TSF and Browns Camp trails worth the drive?

Been there once and the crushes were the best part.I wasn't impressed with the other trails but it could be that we didn't know our way around very well. Hoodoo area looks better in my opinion.

Definitely worth the drive in my opinion it's better wheeling than most anything we have to offer. :awesomework:

Make sure you get a Oregon orv tag for your rig and it doesn't matter if it has current Washington plates.

Been there once and the crushes were the best part.I wasn't impressed with the other trails but it could be that we didn't know our way around very well. Hoodoo area looks better in my opinion.

Thats was my only concern is not knowing the area but I figure if we do our research and have plenty of time down there we can have lots of fun on virgin trails to my group. :awesomework:

Definitely worth the drive in my opinion it's better wheeling than most anything we have to offer. :awesomework:

Make sure you get a Oregon orv tag for your rig and it doesn't matter if it has current Washington plates.

Been down to Oregon once to the dunes. Still have the old tag on the jeep. Will make sure to get a new one if I head down. YouTube has inspired me to at least try and get down there. Looks like some fun nasty hill climbs :cool:

With a good map you shouldn't have any trouble finding your way. Everything down there is really well marked, I like that and the fact that they have real gate keepers that really helps keep the trails from becoming parking lots even on the busiest of weekends.

I went a few years back, look forward to go again, and yes the trails are well marked with difficulty rating very nice and theres places to camp

I've been 2x already this year and just came back from quack attack and cline butte, dont really wheel WA anymore. TSF has alot to offer, even if you have smaller rigs they can run with you and loop around the bigger stuff.

The LOE and rangers are real cool down there and dont hassle. On the way up stop at the shell station on HWY 6 it's just past HWY 8. They have ORV passes and the new maps, they have added some new trails(nothing hard) but you want to hit lil rubi, crushers, 7up, airplane hill, and the 3 on archers (waterfall,can opener and rock garden?)

Stu

As my daughter gets older and can handle the 5 hour drive I will be wheeling down there more also.

Latest posts