• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ttcw 2009

just look for the all 000 in the score sheet. i didnt hear of a lot of breakage, just long stuck times and the one roll-over

One thing I didn't like on the night section was that there were WAY too many people looking for the same buckets. Some people were just waiting for the others to find the bucket, then getting their card stamped without doing any of the work.

Yea had a ball will definitly do it again, just dont really see where
"geocashing" for the night run had a whole lot to do with a jeepin challenge but other than that it was awsome.
Team 28

teaches people how to use a GPS, compass and directions in the dark to find something or someone if they were lost. same as the "Rabbit Hunt" by CB radio to locate a lost person

Just MPO but using a GPS and compass to find the trails was enough to test those skills. A Yugo could have run the night loop:stirpot:

I just checked the site it still has only info from this year.
Maximum Track Width of 76" Outside of tire to Outside of tire

Finally got around to pressure washing the SJ off. It was like peeling it off instead of spraying it off. Had to actually chip the mud out of the back end with a shovel. Still, it was one heck of a wheeling trip. :)