• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tube buggy for sale

jdaniels

Decided to put my buggy back up for sale. Had decided to keep it, but am needing to build a shop and then I'll start over with a new buggy.

Custom built tube buggy for sale. Older build, but still a great buggy that will go. This buggy was built tough. It has all heavy duty components and has never let me down. This buggy was built with plenty of room. I am 6'4" and have plenty of head and leg room. This ain't the prettiest buggy around, but it is built great and will do whatever you want to do.

Frame: Custom built tube chassis. Front and rear 4-link with 1 1/4 heims all the way around. Fox Coilovers all on 4 corners with Anti-Rocks front and rear. Limit straps on front and rear and Fox bump stops in the front.

Axles: Front is D60 welded with 5:13 gears. RCV Axles with lifetime warranty. Rear is D60 welded with 5:13 gears. Disc brakes all the way around. Differential covers guards on both axles.

Engine: Chevrolet 355 with flat tops running on Propane. Serpintine Belt system. Ford Taurus electric fan with temp control thermostat switch as well as manual overide to turn the fan on.

Brakes: Chevrolet Hydro-boost set up from Astro Van. Discs all the way around. This thing will stop on a dime. No more standing on the brakes to stop.

Trans: TH350 mated to Dana 300 with 4:1 kit and all heavy duty components.

Seats: Corbuea Ultra SS wide seats with slider on drivers side

Steering: Full Hydro steering with Eagle Machine single ended ram

Brand new Optima Blue Top battery.

Two propane bottles

8000lb winch

Asking $15,000. Might consider partial trade on Polaris Ranger. Call me and let me know what you have. Mark 731-819-2178. Located in Jackson TN.

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00821.jpg