• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired tube chassis crawler for sale SOLD!!!!

Re: tube chassis crawler for sale "CHEAP"

Jlynch said:
What kind and size is the tubing? What axles does it have and what is the gear ratio? What transfer case is in it?

Would he be interested in shipping the buggy to California?

This may sell quicker with more info on the buggy or perhaps a contact number. :wtflol:

this is my old ride it works well I sold it because my wife had trouble get in it sold it bought 800s rzr hitit hitit

2116 said:
this is my old ride it works well I sold it because my wife had trouble get in it sold it bought 800s rzr hitit hitit

Can you give us any more info about it???

I can tell u the cage is not D O M but it is built very well. The pix show all the gusseting. I have been involved in a water crisis here in WV and as soon as i can get my plumbing flushed out and get back to normal i will go to his house and get the t- case and gear ratio thumb.gif

He still doesn't want to trade?how bout 01 wrangler with some goodies.?

Ok the t case is a 208 shifts in and out smoothly. One rev of the rear tire spun the drive shaft 5 1/2 times. Not interested in any trades. Put a brand new alt. on it and is charging good. This buggy has set all of 2013 and when we cranked it the other day it fired right up and idled good. Was stored with startron fuel additive. thumb.gif

Call me 601-five two nine - 57five two I have someone interested

Thanks guys, my man said he likes the buggy, but hates the weather up there!!! He had a waterpump go out not long after he left y'all and was stranded in what he described was froze over hell!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA that made me laugh!! He got truck fixed and back in route!! I told him to unload that Chevy powered buggy and drag that junky ass Dodge to the nearest scrap yard ! Hahah he said that didn't help!!! Thanks again